New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

It didn’t take Suzanne McIvor long to start making comments on the Ox Mail page.

God she is a waste of oxygen.

The update yesterday felt like it was in response to the misinformation and disinformation peddled by the group Cllr McIvor is spokesperson of. That group used fake imagery presumably to get people to donate, she should be removed from public office immediately.

Last edited:
Went to Brentford v Man City last night. Great atmosphere, they have safe standing. Only critism was the small loos with long queues. Live music in the concourse. Shows what can be done with limited space but the capacity is too low. We'll have the same problem but a nice one to have given where we are now.

You should of taken some Imodium before you went to the game.

Joking aside, I believe the land they have built on, is smaller than what we at Frieze Way. Oh Orkney yellows has done that.
Architects nowadays can create amazing things. We are in good hands.

Not sure how relevant this is as MP's won't have decision making powers on planning but a supportive local MP can't hurt.

Labour are yet to name their candidate so we don't know if they're supportive but so far we know Middleton (Green) is against the stadium, Calum Miller (LibDem) and his fellow LibDem's appear to be against it and Rupert Harrison (Con) is currently sitting on the fence.

Not sure how relevant this is as MP's won't have decision making powers on planning but a supportive local MP can't hurt.

Labour are yet to name their candidate so we don't know if they're supportive but so far we know Middleton (Green) is against the stadium, Calum Miller (LibDem) and his fellow LibDem's appear to be against it and Rupert Harrison (Con) is currently sitting on the fence.

What ward has Bicester and Woodstock taken over from? Its new isn't it?

Briefly broke my OM boycott to read the article. See someone has challenged McIvor on the KPC grant application in the comments. I wonder if she will reply?

Has Middleton been banned from Nextdoor or do you think he has removed everything because he's running for parliament

Definitely banned (at least for now). I can’t say for certain how it occured but I suspect some sort of totting up process did it for him since he’d been suspended before. Every post of his was removed at the same time and I received a lot of notifications to say his posts that I had reported (for being ‘uncivil and unkind’) had been removed. As @Billyox says, he still snoops via his wife’s account since as soon as he went ‘Fiona Mawson’ suddenly because active again. Poor Ian has Nextdoor FOMO.

It didn’t take Suzanne McIvor long to start making comments on the Ox Mail page.

God she is a waste of oxygen.

The word ‘irony’ is something she could learn. She bemoans FOSB members receiving ‘misogynistic’ messages in the comments section under an article about someone she was defending from sending misogynistic messages. She calls out the club’s statement as ‘desperation’ after she herself went begging for extra funds from the taxpayer in the form of a KPC grant only last month.

A minor point, but the standalone Stadium website doesn't seem to include the Did You Know information which went out yesterday. There's a dedicated news section of the former which is shows a "No Posts Found" message, so it really could use some content!

The new stadium website is a disappointment, in my view. They appear to have removed a lot of the essential need-to-know information from it including the FAQs. To the uninitiated or passing football fans who don't know the background, there's nothing there anymore other than the jazzy graphics we saw back in October.

I have no idea why they have pared it back so much. Keep it updated but don't go throwing out good and useful content with it.

About the time he disappeared I got an email about deletion of a message I had complained about 2 months earlier.
I’m guessing that something got escalated because there were many complaints and someone further up the tree reviewed it all and banned him.

It's likely that the detail is now out of date and will be amended and reinstated to reflect the changes being made once the planning application goes in.

Yes it's almost certainly due to that, and was about to say similar to @unification

Right and proper that publicly available information should be updated (and removed) when it gets out of date, and particularly given the importance and high levels of scrutiny for a major planning application.

But equally, we should also be adding latest information as and when it becomes available - such as yesterday's news - to avoid people thinking it is pointless looking at the dedicated website due to a lack of updates.

He was trained for exactly that, being a former Eton headboy , and the public school having its own 'wall game'

Back
Top Bottom