General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't engage with them, just copy and paste the link to the FAQ's everytime!

Has there been any response to the post about me being kicked off?
Not that I’ve seen. Did they inform you that you’ve been kicked off? I’m still there so I am a bit surprised you went before me.

Not that I’ve seen. Did they inform you that you’ve been kicked off? I’m still there so I am a bit surprised you went before me.

No comment from them at all. Just had a notification that Vicky of all people had replied to a post but could see that then realised I couldn't view anything at all.

The Next Door I'm on is dominated by the same handful of people going on about LTNs - others just post occasionally about missing cats, sideboards for sale, etc.
Ask them what their first cars were and what drugs they think go best with a bit of Brie.

Sorry, but still trying to get my head around, the fuss that Middleton etc are making about a poxy bit of land on the outskirts of Kidlington,

Sorry, but still trying to get my head around, the fuss that Middleton etc are making about a poxy bit of land on the outskirts of Kidlington,
To answer that it depends on what day of the week it is to what their argument is.

The consistent one though is that they don’t want us hooligans shitting in their gardens! Not sure why because they could have some lovely roses by the summer of 2027.

He should be arrested.

Not for dipping his balls in the snow, but for spelling neighbours as neighbors. f*****g Americans!
Yeah he should be arrested, especially it was next to the sidewalk .Just by the garbage & trash cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom