General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Campbell was the proposer. Guess who his wife is??? Victoria.
I know she was asked if she wanted to speak and she left it to good old clever Trevor ( circa 1977 ). I would have thought if 2 women withdrew their support because of feeling strong armed that the KPC might have held an enquiry into the methods the Campbells used to get the signatures required.

Linda Ward neutral or not. Read the following from the KDW web site.

Kidlington Development Watch claims to be non political and was given a grant by the KDC. KPC is predominantly LibDem and Green. The following would strongly suggest that KDW is in no way non political.

Copied from their web site. Now Linda Ward what have you to say about your neutrality now? Cherwell Local Elections 4th May Kidlington Development Watch is not a political organisation. We don't want to tell our supporters how to vote. However, years of fighting to protect our Green Belt show we MUST send a strong message via the ballot box. The Cherwell District Council elections on 4th of May and the Kidlington Parish Poll on 10th May are both potentially important for the future of the Green Belt. The aim of this blog is to provide information on how best to vote if you think it is important to protect the Green Belt around Kidlington. Vote for a better Local Plan - one that truly listens to local opinion ! Cherwell District Council, led by Barry Wood’s Conservatives, was responsible for approving the 4,400 houses for Oxford City to be built in the Green Belt around Kidlington. It is now the ONLY Oxfordshire District Council still supporting Oxford City Council’s excessive growth agenda. Its latest draft local plan, circulated to Councillors at the end of last year proposed: 100s more houses on land behind the Moors in Kidlington 100s more houses south of Woodstock Breaking Cherwell’s promise to protect our remaining Green Belt No designated Local Green Spaces for Kidlington Perhaps fearing that voters will not accept yet more development in the Green Belt, Cherwell made a last minute decision to put these unpopular proposals on hold until after the elections. The Conservatives could lose control of Cherwell District Council on May 4th. If you want Cherwell to join all the other District Councils in opposing Oxford City's growth and excessive housing targets then you should consider voting: Green Party in Kidlington East Liberal Democrat in Kidlington West VOTE TO SAVE THE FIELDS BEHIND THE MOORS The Liberal Democrat and Green Party candidates have both pledged to review the Local Plan and massive housing targets put forward by the current Council. They will push for more genuinely affordable homes for local people.

remember Kidlington Parish Council is predominantly run by the alliance of the LibDems and Greens. The smell from the sewage works near the Kassam pails in to the ether when you read this.
It’s ironic these same people seem to want lots of migration to this country and then moan that they need homes building as long as they are not near them. Layla Morgan’s recent statements on Question Time and locally contradict each other to prove this point.

KPC Cllr Ward and Green Party candidate is the Chair of Kidlington Development Watch.

Kidlington Development Watch are listed as the biggest single donor to FoSB on their GoFundMe page.

As Chair of Kidlington Development Watch its safe to assume this donation would've happened with her blessing/sign-off/sanction.

I find it hard to believe she doesn't have a predetermined anti-stadium views.View attachment 13211View attachment 13213
View attachment 13215

By the way, the Web page from the Cherwell Development Watch Alliance which lists Cllr Ward as the Chair of Kidlington Development Watch has been deleted. Thankfully, I screenshotted first in case someone tried trying to hide the Green Party's predetermination.
View attachment 13217
that is outrageously shocking

KDW are funded by KPC

FoSB are turned down for a funding grant for the No vote in the poll they called for, by KPC

KDW donate funds (given to them by KPC) to FoSB go fund me campaign

KDW are chaired by cllr Ward, people of Kidlington and Cherwell District should be reminded of this when shes up for re-election, or stands for election at District level

Correct me if I’m wrong but are these anti stadium people very close to the line when it comes to breaking the rules of a vote like this?

It seems like they just expected to spout their false claims and expected no one to fight* back.

*sorry bad terminology as I don’t want them thinking I meant an actual fight because we are all hooligans.

Ps. Hi Victoria & Ian 👋🏻

Correct me if I’m wrong but are these anti stadium people very close to the line when it comes to breaking the rules of a vote like this?

It seems like they just expected to spout their false claims and expected no one to fight* back.

*sorry bad terminology as I don’t want them thinking I meant an actual fight because we are all hooligans.

Ps. Hi Victoria & Ian 👋🏻
you may find they have no obligation to answer any question you ask them

I think these professional protesters are used to dealing with large development companies who haven't got the time or inclination to challenge every mistruth they spout or publish. They are not used to being called out for the misleading (at best) nonsense that they imply as fact

Sorry to ask Danny but did the list of names get looked at?
I cannot see the list only the proposer, it might be somewhere. I haven't had time to look, I don't think it matters I am sure the clerk and chair will have checked them against the electoral role to be sure they are valid. The chair has to convince the returning officer the correct process has been followed

She (Campbell) is standing to be a local councillor in a ward near Banbury she has no intentions of properly representing purely to try and have influence with Cherwell local authority and to stop a football stadium being built near her, she has no respect for democracy and no respect for the rights of people in that ward to have representation, yet she lectures others about respect for democracy?

The irony in her comments is amazing. She seems shocked that us as fans would ask questions of their claims! It is also strange to think that she expected OUFC to just sit back and let the anti stadium groups to post leaflets and not do the same.
They still haven’t said what these false claims from the club are.

I also see it’s back to being a green space rather than a waste land.

The first comment implying that OxVox stands to benefit financially is potentially libellous.
"Circulating promised benefits when they haven't even been told they can have the land yet" - Wasn't that exactly why KPC and OUFC suggested the poll took place later when more specific info was available?
"deliberately trying to mislead voters" How?
What about their scaremongering about paying for parking and gridlocked roads? They are circulating promised downsides, with no evidence.
Good job I'm not on Nextdoor

It’s proper kicked off on Nextdoor.

Loving it @Scotchegg! Proper popcorn entertainment 🍿.

Surprised @Colin B hasn’t waded in yet.

Hi Victoria 👋. Come join us here.
I've been sat here with the popcorn, watching events unfold.

Oh, and doing a bit of screenshotting of posts that will probably be deleted by the posters once they realise the significance of what they've said! Like the one from a Green Councillor telling Stu Sargaent to "keep taking the meds" and asking if he was feeling OK, in an incredibly patronising fashion!!!

I get an alert on my phone every time someone posts. I think tonight my Mrs has started to think I'm having an affair!!!!

I've been sat here with the popcorn, watching events unfold.

Oh, and doing a bit of screenshotting of posts that will probably be deleted by the posters once they realise the significance of what they've said! Like the one from a Green Councillor telling Stu Sargaent to "keep taking the meds" and asking if he was feeling OK, in an incredibly patronising fashion!!!

I get an alert on my phone every time someone posts. I think tonight my Mrs has started to think I'm having an affair!!!!

I'll try to take a couple of days off from there to give you a break.

They are certainly rattled and showing themselves for who they really are, which is nasty little bigots against change. NIBAC's? Could that catch on??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom