General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had an Alistair Redhouse leaflet through the door.

They are hosting a meeting on the 2nd of October at Exeter Hall to discuss what the proposal could mean for their homes.

It has the club logo on it too

I've just had an Alistair Redhouse leaflet through the door.

They are hosting a meeting on the 2nd of October at Exeter Hall to discuss what the proposal could mean for their homes.

It has the club logo on it too
Strange being October when we don't know if we can proceed yet

Last edited:
Will be a quick meeting your house prices could rise end of meeting
Perhaps someone would like to add that they could possibly have risen even more if they’d have allowed plan A at Stratfield Brake.

I’m sure research has already been done and posted on here a while back that house prices do actually rise in the area of a new stadium. It’s a bit like a regeneration where new life is given to areas that are run down or hardly used. To have something like a modern stadium and all that goes with it, more or less within walking distance of your home is actually desirable. That’s why Stratfield Brake with all the additional extras that were proposed would have been even more of an all round local boost.

Maybe it's the cynic in me but I'd be wary of a local estate agent doing this. Could be more scaremongering and them saying "you should all sell up immediately, and we can help with that..."

Could just be a marketing ploy.

Don't think so, marketing ploy by the estate agent I think.
which begs the question why is the estate agent using the club logo ? ... isn't the club logo subject to copyright?

lets not forget the club appear to have stopped Sue Traffords stall outside the quadrangle on matchdays( anyone know why?) - Im guessing because a few items were unofficial and not sanctioned by the club and maybe technically breaching copyright?)

which begs the question why is the estate agent using the club logo ? ... isn't the club logo subject to copyright?

lets not forget the club appear to have stopped Sue Traffords stall outside the quadrangle on matchdays( anyone know why?) - Im guessing because a few items were unofficial and not sanctioned by the club and maybe technically breaching copyright?)
I was talking to Mick North and he said they couldn’t sell items of clothing because the Yellow Army had a cut and obviously the club are wanting the full amount.

Glad you raised this.
She & Michael efforts have raised many thousands over the years .
New broom has swept in and restricted what can now be sold-so more used shirts,scarfs, badges etc.
The result is takings are down by 75% and bordering on the unviable.

One would hope that the inclusion of the club's branding means that they are at least aware of this event and its message
Interesting that. You can take that bit of marketing very subjectively, I can imagine FOSB have already cottoned onto it...

Glad you raised this.
She & Michael efforts have raised many thousands over the years .
New broom has swept in and restricted what can now be sold-so more used shirts,scarfs, badges etc.
The result is takings are down by 75% and bordering on the unviable.
Where did the takings from the unofficial merchandise go to?
I didn't realise that it was non oufc official product, but I am a little surprised a compromise couldn't be reached?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom