General New Stadium Plans - Stratfield Brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Done - albeit Im based in Oxford East - shared to my sister to rally all her family n friends in the Kidlington area

the gang of four, Hill, Middleton, Sponge and Scoutmistress will be (err) 'doing their best' to drum up opposition, imperative to get a positive majority on this Lib Dem survey so they , as a party, support the project... as they will , hopefully, have been mandated to do that
I wrote to my local Lib Dem Councillor when the plans were announced and got a reasonable reply. I am planning to write to Layla Moran in the next week in a positive manner and would encourage others to do so politely particularly if you reside in the Oxford West and Abingdon constituency area.

Kidlington Development watch are saying Laylor Moran's survey needs to be completed by Sunday
.... wonder if they, Kidlington Development Watch, have managed to find a way to disable cookies on the Lib Dem survey? ..... apparently they have previous form for doing exactly that and racking up multi numbers of replies to surveys in the process?

Here's Layla Moran's full message that appears to have been shared only with Kidlington Development Watch and not her constituents as a whole or the wider Oxfordshire community:

I've screenshot'd in case it gets deleted.

Her email address for detailed responses as requested is:
layla.moran.mp@parliament.uk

I can't see where else she's canvassed opinion on this other than via the Kidlington Development Watch. She appears not seeking balanced opinion.

Let's make sure she hears our polite and respectful opinions even though she hasn't asked for ours.

That’s a horrible survey. Don’t they have professionals to write them?

The negatively framed questions use “how concerned are you”. I can be hugely concerned about the woodland trust land but also feel quite positive about the impact the proposed stadium could have.
The positively framed questions are all just “do you feel positive about” which is more binary.

Why not “are you concerned about the provision of sporting facilities for local clubs”. “Are you concerned about the future of professional football in Oxfordshire” etc.

And accompanied by a picture of faces like slapped arses. Meh - disappointed in the Lib Dems.

That’s a horrible survey. Don’t they have professionals to write them?

The negatively framed questions use “how concerned are you”. I can be hugely concerned about the woodland trust land but also feel quite positive about the impact the proposed stadium could have.
The positively framed questions are all just “do you feel positive about” which is more binary.

Why not “are you concerned about the provision of sporting facilities for local clubs”. “Are you concerned about the future of professional football in Oxfordshire” etc.

And accompanied by a picture of faces like slapped arses. Meh - disappointed in the Lib Dems.
I don’t think Layla Moran is in favour of Stratfield brake for OUFC

I don’t think Layla Moran is in favour of Stratfield brake for OUFC
That's pretty evident! She's chosen to only seek opposition views and appears to plan to present the findings at the Cabinet meeting on Tuesday as a fair opinion of what her constituents think.

Really important we all get on this survey and send in positive responses to her by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom