General New kit 2022/23

Last time fans had to pre-order a shirt, they didn't arrive until the second week of September. I fear it will be touch and go as to whether the home shirt will be available for the first game of Derby away at this rate. At least it'll be worn by players but production and supply may be a struggle. If everything was fine then you'd expect the club to have them in and they'd be flying off the shelf Saturday and Tuesday.

I heard that we can expect to be waiting at least a few weeks from today for the shirts to be available to supporters, we’re not the only club with supply issues and it’s not the clubs fault apparently.

I heard that we can expect to be waiting at least a few weeks from today for the shirts to be available to supporters, we’re not the only club with supply issues and it’s not the clubs fault apparently.

Macron seem to be supplying a large number of clubs, perhaps they've overstretched themselves at the same time there are some supply chain issues?

When was the last time we had a new home shirt available for the 1st game of the season?

When it's your core business surely providing shirts for the first day of the season is the same as a farmer ensuring Turkeys are on the table for Christmas Day?

When it's your core business surely providing shirts for the first day of the season is the same as a farmer ensuring Turkeys are on the table for Christmas Day?
Why don’t you ask the club that one, it’s been battered to death in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom