General New kit 2022/23

We should wear our yellow kit for every game that we can.

White kit obviously for games like Burton/Cambridge away.

Can't tell if there is any sort of shadow effect on it from those pictures, pretty basic if not. Although I do like it, but not as much as the glorious kit with the sash from a couple of seasons back.

Derby wear black shorts so wearing our original yellow and blue kit may come into question, I hope we have yellow shorts awaiting as yellow shirts and white shorts definitely look Sunday league........!

I like both kits. The away shirt reminds me of the 98/99 away kit and even more so of the 01/02 away shirt.

Pre-order again - what a bunch of pish.
If I`m spending an extortionate £50 on a shirt I`m taking it off the rail, to a till, with a member of staff to thank me for my purchase.
Victorian values matter. :)

Derby wear black shorts so wearing our original yellow and blue kit may come into question, I hope we have yellow shorts awaiting as yellow shirts and white shorts definitely look Sunday league........!
We can only wear yellow shorts with yellow shirts 'if' they feature in the third kit. New rules that came into effect last year mean we can only wear garments registered as part of the home/away/third kits.

Rumours are the third kit is blue. Perhaps if navy blue it'll have yellow shorts n socks? I hope so.

To be fair to KR, he likes white because "the players look bigger" (his words) and also they are easier to pick out on a grey murky day. I think the fact that MK wear white is purely a coincidence.

I like the away shirt, not as good as the sash shirt (which will go down as a classic in my view)

Also better than the new home shirt, which I can take or leave to be honest.

For both shirts the sponsor’s logo is too big and generally doesn’t look right. Feels like not a lot of thought has gone into how the logo looks with the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom