General New kit 2022/23

Can’t say I am enamoured with the new kit, I think the BG initials ruin it, design and colours ok but not the logo.

Thats a no purchase from me.

Good to see the navy socks back too! 👌 There's a healthy amount of Dark Oxford Blue in our kit to complement the yellow which is great as it's a colour associated with our fine city.
It's actually a colour associated with the University, not the city of Oxford is it not?

I like the kit, very Johnny Byrne, very Manor Ground.

Would buy it, if it was in stock, don`t do this "pre-order" pish.

I`m assuming the "influencers" in the video got to keep theirs, team has kit so there must be some stock somewhere!

I`m assuming the "influencers" in the video got to keep theirs, team has kit so there must be some stock somewhere!

One of those Influencers might be needing to use their kit as a left-back as things currently stand.

They weren't influencers, just presentable fans who probably tweet nice things about the club.

Wonder when the away kit will need unveiled? Before Derby so it can be worn there?

Last edited:
They weren't influencers, just presentable fans who probably tweet nice things about the club.

Wonder when the away kit will need unveiled? Before Derby so it can be worn there?

Job for @QR right there then. :ROFLMAO:

Wonder if the away kit will be available to actually buy or will that be "pre-order" as well?

Remember the old days with boxes of actual stock for sale in the shop on the corner of Osler Road? No "pre-order" just get in the queue with your cash. :)

Kit launch at Saturday’s game with pre-order of shirt only available after the game.

It seems those that would like to buy and wear the shirt will be able to do so between the months of September - May!

Absolutely farcical
I've heard its a Candlewick kit so should keep you warm during those colder months

What stood out for us today was that the new kit looked pale in comparison to all the replica shirts being worn by supporters. It was almost as if the colour had run in the wash leaving a poor copy of what had been.
Sorry, like the design but not the colour.

It’s not quite right. The shirt is great but it needs yellow socks and then the whole kit will compliment itself. Also it will look better with patches on the sleeves and the names on the back

We really should have a defined yelllow
Colour that used for kits, merch and artwork that is the ongoing brand of the club right? I don’t think man u or Liverpool change their shade of red do they?

The shirt is great but it needs yellow socks

giphy.gif

I am definitely NOT an influencer! Just a genuine fan that the club approached. I did this for free for the good of the club, no payments or rewards! We had 1 mens large shirt to share between us and us girls had to roll and clip it so it fitted! The shirt went back to the club after, no one left with anything. I wish I was an influencer though, atleast I could charge £££ per social media post 🤣

Me and the boy have decided we like it. I like the paler yellow. He's got one on pre-order for his birthday, and I'm going to wait to see what the away shirts are like.

I am definitely NOT an influencer! Just a genuine fan that the club approached. I did this for free for the good of the club, no payments or rewards! We had 1 mens large shirt to share between us and us girls had to roll and clip it so it fitted! The shirt went back to the club after, no one left with anything. I wish I was an influencer though, atleast I could charge £££ per social media post 🤣
I'd take the fact Essex thought you were an influencer as a compliment!

I have updated Oxford Kits with the new kit.

The paler yellow seems to be a Macron thing. The preseason kit was the same, as was Bolton's yellow away kit last season.

I just wish whoever does the kit photoshoot could capture the shirt colour better. Every year, the photos show the yellow as too warm and the navy as near black.

The sponsor would certainly have been improved with 'Bangkok Glass' under the BG. This was how it appeared on the press announcement.
Screenshot 2022-07-17 100336.png

Back
Top Bottom