More issues?

Well your links can’t be very good or close then as this is 100% sadly true. This may or not come out over the next few days but ask tour links why the players (they are the ones who haven’t been paid) are having a meeting in Portugal tomorrow. Goodnight.

So the club employees have been paid, and there is an issue with the players? Which players haven't been paid, because some clearly have? And who is having a meeting in Portugal and with whom?

Because I'm hearing something very different from those who have absolutely no reason to lie.

I've got some very good contacts, unfortunately this only helps me know if there is enough bog roll in the Sh*ter

Well your links can’t be very good or close then as this is 100% sadly true. This may or not come out over the next few days but ask your links why the players (they are the ones who haven’t been paid) are having a meeting in Portugal tomorrow. Goodnight.

Well I’d say his links are better than urs AGAIN junior . As with the mutual zone I’m afraid this is another case of nothing to see here.

Which then leads to the question of why are you so desperate to be in the know that ur willing to do damage to the team u claim to support. People have been moaning that if this is the case it could put off potential signings, when in fact the only thing that could do that, is your s**t stirring rumour, which they have escalated to panic stations. Well done you, I wish I had your contacts

Think Tiger will announce a merger with swindon.

The new team will be known as The A420 Devils and will play in brown in an all-seater 9K capacity stadium near Faringdon.

The associated development complex, known as 'OxfordSouthWest', will feature the world's biggest 'Spar' convenience store.

Fan reaction from both clubs is said to be 'mixed'.

Rough translation - club finances are up the spout and we a) can't afford to offer you a job as a coach and b) can't afford a new CB anyway, so now need you as cover.

Or I am only 33 and still feel I can perform at this level. I know I am only a fringe player at the moment but will prove to Karl who has been open and honest and myself that I am worthy of a first team place.

If true .. I have my doubts but could be wrong as usual..theres nothing anywhere last time wages etc not paid was in the oxford wail quicker than on here....maybe,someone has the wrong end of the rumour stick?

Well your links can’t be very good or close then as this is 100% sadly true. This may or not come out over the next few days but ask your links why the players (they are the ones who haven’t been paid) are having a meeting in Portugal tomorrow. Goodnight.

We've previously talked about being ITK and how it's not possible to identify sources etc, but this rumour is so serious and potentially damaging that I think we need to see all the cards on the table.

My "links" are 3 people directly involved in the running of the club, and an indirect link to a first team player. No one has any knowledge of issues with the pay. No one knows about a meeting in Portugal or at the club. No one has any concerns about the financial state of the club. In fact, one stated that we are offering significant deals to numerous players and nothing is being done on the cheap.

Of course, they could be protecting the club or may not know of all the issues, but I have no reason to doubt their genuine surprise at this rumour.

I think now is the time to indicate where these rumours have come from, who is involved and, if real, what is being done about it? Until then, as @Malc has said, we have a meltdown over nothing.

If true .. I have my doubts but could be wrong as usual..theres nothing anywhere last time wages etc not paid was in the oxford wail quicker than on here....maybe,someone has the wrong end of the rumour stick?

Maybe it’s not even a stick at all just a crusty old turd

Am I missing something here.?

Has anyone said players/staff haven't been paid?

These are the worse sort of rumours, if someone has some concrete facts can you share them if not go away.

It's one thing claiming to speculate on a player signing but this sort of rumour does nothing but cause chaos

Rough translation - club finances are up the spout and we a) can't afford to offer you a job as a coach and b) can't afford a new CB anyway, so now need you as cover.
My word. Even if Juniors rumour was correct (and that appears to be in some dispute), youbappear to be putting one and one together and coming up with 10.
Talk about 'rough' translation.

Back
Top Bottom