More issues?

A number of club employees are on here, and many more know someone who works at the club. Confirmation should be fairly easy.

It hardly inspired confidence again , at this rate i
hope I don't regret renewing my season ticket , I missed most of last season due to serious illness , I renewed my ticket as a proof to myself that I was on the mend,I don't need the people in charge to cock it up again

I have seen no apparent benefit to having our new board members as yet. If they had any intent, now is the time to show it.
After the last home game of the season one of them was asked if his involvement would include making money available. He replied' of course, we'll do whatever we can'

I have held of buying a season ticket so far due to the way the club was run last season, if it's all going to happen again after we were told it was a thing of the past i'll certainly not be buying a season ticket and probably will stop attending all together until this kind of thing is stopped

I guess the klaxon has been put away now then. I know this hasn't been confirmed yet but ridiculous if true.

Management aren't to be believed with anything that comes out of their mouths if payments have been fucked up again

Well most haven't 'panicked' until this latest rumour of financial stupidity surfaced today - and if we've heard it here, they've heard it from elsewhere. Football is a small world. If it is true, then I for one wouldn't blame them looking elsewhere. If it isn't then the club has got to reassure them pretty quickly. Or we'll have a team with quite a few of the U23s in it come August.
Unfortunately, very true.

But the question burning is, why? Why again? Why after all the previous? Why now? Why does the lesson not get learned?

I've spoken with 3 people who have links with the club, and someone else who has other links, and no one has any knowledge of anything that this could be linked to.

That is far from unanimous, but it certainly would make me question the assumption that there are financial irregularities.

Well your links can’t be very good or close then as this is 100% sadly true. This may or not come out over the next few days but ask your links why the players (they are the ones who haven’t been paid) are having a meeting in Portugal tomorrow. Goodnight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom