More issues?

could mean absolutely anything. not worth trying to second guess and getting worked up
probably .... and hopefully too ..... but, despite assurances and reassurances during last season, we had wup's, players & staff not being paid .... and not just the once.... Im suspicious of the ability of the current owners when it comes to paying any bills on time

For sure, but what I mean is what's being referred to in the tweet will be something far bigger then missing out on a player.

I hope we haven’t re introduced juniors “mutual zone”. We still haven’t recovered from the trouble that caused

Didn’t Robbo say something about the staff telling Tiger that it can’t happen again...FFS. I wonder if this is the hold up with Fosu as we don’t actually have the funds to do the deal?

If the club have cocked up the money AGAIN, then I despair. And anyone whittering on either about the excellence of the training ground or the wealth of some of the directors needs their heads examining. Without a sustainable first team, the training ground is a moot point and it doesn't matter how much money various individuals have or don't have if they aren't prepared to spend it.

I know it's the summer - but if that's come as a shock to the management, then they need 'The Dummies Guide to Budgeting' - and if this 'hiccup' has stopped players signing for us then perhaps whoever is responsible is better off leaving the club.

I assume we are talking about staff wages. The last time this happened was when the last day of the month was over a weekend so could it be that there is some issue with arranging money transfers ahead of time to prevent this happening?

I assume we are talking about staff wages. The last time this happened was when the last day of the month was over a weekend so could it be that there is some issue with arranging money transfers ahead of time to prevent this happening?
If this is the case and no money transfer again has happened over a weekend then any suggestion of been paid just money takes time from Timbuktu is BS as it take minutes to transfer from anywhere ?

Did Tiger allude to something else happening after the last time things got messy or was that a different time?

If they’ve paid the loyal staff of OUFC late again then I hope you condemn them roundly.

It’s simply unacceptable and there is no valid excuse.

I so hope the rumour isn’t true, for the staff more than anything else.

Did Tiger allude to something else happening after the last time things got messy or was that a different time?
Is he ever going to stop hinting at problems round the corner..? I think we have to accept it goes with the territory with him running things.

Maybe that’s unfair, I’m jumping the gun. Nothings been confirmed yet, I’d be gobsmacked if funds had run dry at such a crucial period regarding recruitment. Hopefully it’s just empty gossip during the quiet season.

Is he ever going to stop hinting at problems round the corner..? I think we have to accept it goes with the territory with him running things.

Maybe that’s unfair, I’m jumping the gun. Nothings been confirmed yet, I’d be gobsmacked if funds had run dry at such a crucial period regarding recruitment. Hopefully it’s just empty gossip during the quiet season.
heres hoping .... best not hold our collective breath though?

Back
Top Bottom