General OUFC admin issues today? (6/2/2023)

Sarge

God like member
been trying to call the ticket office on and off for the past couple of hours- no answer, it just rings and rings

sign in to OWS - its tells me to register- as in seems to sign me out- every time I try to navigate OWS

wondering if there's switchboard and website/ wi-fi issues at the club offices today

I can usually get through to the ticket office by phone, and I can usually navigate on the OWS without being signed out/ 'told' to register

answering my own Q - after getting through to the ticket office at 2.15, the phones are apparently all working ok

as for OWS - fella I spoke to wasn't aware of any issues, but will pass on what Ive said to tech people

answering my own Q - after getting through to the ticket office at 2.15, the phones are apparently all working ok

as for OWS - fella I spoke to wasn't aware of any issues, but will pass on what Ive said to tech people

No issues for me logging in and adding tickets to my basket.

No issues for me logging in and adding tickets to my basket.
may well have been something I was, or wasn't doing ? - I managed to go in without being signed out or told to register when I tried to navigate just now

may well have been something I was, or wasn't doing ? - I managed to go in without being signed out or told to register when I tried to navigate just now
I think you may have peaked with your ox fail pics of letters Sarge

Back
Top Bottom