General live 'open' Fans forum 17/12/2019

Didn't they already use Eye Of The Tiger earlier in the season? Glad they stopped! And a specially written club song? I concur with 'Yikes'!

One interesting thing that NM said that has been ommitted from the OM updates: ‘The club has to be in control of its own destiny, be that either with a new stadium or at the existing stadium under a better lease’. So from that either NM is playing things very close to his chest, or people on here are indeed getting a tad ahead of themselves with regards to a new stadium being definite. I personally hope its the former.

Other than that, I thought it was a very positive forum, everybody spoke very well and it confirmed to me again that the club is in very good and sensible hands.

So Columbus want £1m for Cadds and KR said no to Tiger. As KR said, if Cadds wants to stay then he needs to tell Columbus.

Nice to see planning well advanced for a replacement as we have 4 targets (permanent 1st choice with 3 others possible loans - 2 of which the parent clubs' have said yes).

2 deals for new players in January done today with a 3rd in the pipe line.

The 2 deals done are loans with the 3rd being a player we would buy.

Wonder what positions these players are, it's not rb as robbo said there looking at 4 options for that position

Sounded like 4 right backs to me. One we would like to buy!

Pretty sure he said 2 loans have signed today, rb there are 4 possibilities 1 a permanent that there excited about and championship teams are after him but he wants to come here. 2 others are loans where club have agreed they can come and another loanee that there looking at.

Back
Top Bottom