General Fans Open Day

What option did you put down on how you will travel to the training ground?

I haven't received an email.
That I'd make my own way, the email says there was not enough demand for a shuttle bus so not running one

Yup, invite received via email this morning. No shuttle bus - voted against as I figured on parking at the ground but now informed that no supporter parking at the training ground. Have to use the BMW/Mini car park? Seems odd, there is usually lots of space at the ground. Unless, of course, that's where the bouncy castle and ice-cream man is going! Hurrah!!

Yup, invite received via email this morning. No shuttle bus - voted against as I figured on parking at the ground but now informed that no supporter parking at the training ground. Have to use the BMW/Mini car park? Seems odd, there is usually lots of space at the ground. Unless, of course, that's where the bouncy castle and ice-cream man is going! Hurrah!!
There won't be any parking spaces as they'll all be taken up by our new LBs, CDMs and strikers.

to make the claimed '5 mins' from BMW car park to the training ground, ablebodied ST Holders would need to be more or less sprinting!

As for blue badge holders with mobility issues- around 30-40 mins

even though there's dedicated disabled parking spaces at the training ground , its seems there's no acknowledgement by the club or provision for those ST holders who are are not as mobile as they once were for the Open Day

to make the claimed '5 mins' from BMW car park to the training ground, ablebodied ST Holders would need to be more or less sprinting!

As for blue badge holders with mobility issues- around 30-40 mins

even though there's dedicated disabled parking spaces at the training ground , its seems there's no acknowledgement by the club or provision for those ST holders who are are not as mobile as they once were for the Open Day

Do you have to confirm you will attend? It would be even more annoying if I missed out and ones who got an invite didn't then turn up.

Do you have to confirm you will attend? It would be even more annoying if I missed out and ones who got an invite didn't then turn up.
Theres nothing on the email to say you need to confirm

i'll check
no, cant see a confirmation button on the initial email- albeit the club will'be in touch' closer to the date with an itinery, maybe confirmation will be required at that stage?

Has anyone else who applied not received an email?

Has anyone received any more info on this?

I'm wondering where exactly in BMW do we park.

Back
Top Bottom