General Fans Open Day

Kids are excited to go.. I look at the itinerary and see 90 minutes of training sessions and just want to stay at home 🙃
That's when we go and find a chair in the pavilion and enjoy a cup of tea and a biscuit. (there will be biscuits)

Email come through with an itinerary and instructions to park at BMW - entrance via Horspath road. Hope it's not raining then!

Received. It's meant to be 25° and sunny on Thursday so I hope there is plenty of refreshments on offer.

...but not on the open day apparently
It’ll be to avoid the potential for claims in the event of any damage to someone’s car. A small number of people attending for a formal meeting is fine, but dozens of vehicles piling in to attend an open event (at the same time as players and their expensive cars are present) is a PLI claim in waiting. Having people park offsite means nobody can claim off the club if they get pranged.

Also, Grant Ferguson hates all you peasants and you’re lucky he isn’t having your vehicles crushed for sport.

Mine was sent by this email address and ended up in my other folder rather than focussed folder news@email.oufc.co.uk

Worth checking all folders.
as I was checking them, I had a reply ( from the club) asking me to check other folders - nothing there, which I told them - the itinerary sent at 3pm then arrived (late) - the post is bad here , email too now it seems!

Back
Top Bottom