Ex-Staff Liam Manning

A Liam Manning side looking comfortable and dominant at half time only to take their foot off the gas and surrender the initiative to their opponents as the game wears on?

Colour me suprised.
This was by far and away his standout weakness. He seemed to kick games off with the ideal game plan for seeing games out! And when we most needed that, he instead went to bodies behind the ball and concede territory, often for well over 25/30 mins. We never really got to see what he would do when chasing a game but perhaps that’s where the knowledge gap is for him - changing games and managing situations. Championship is a tough school to go and learn that.

I hope they start falling down the league and he gets sacked whilst they get relegated on the last day of the season ( if there is a football god make it happen 🙂)

I don't hold grudges I'm just not a fan of 🐍

A Liam Manning side looking comfortable and dominant at half time only to take their foot off the gas and surrender the initiative to their opponents as the game wears on?

Colour me suprised.
Same thing happened in the week At Southampton

Incase you fancy a giggle at those BC fans:

This seems like that old joke about if a person moves from Wiltshire to Oxfordshire it lowers the average IQ of both counties.

By moving from OUFC to BCFC, Manning has lowered the quality of both clubs.

Bristol fan I know say his constant passing backwards system was dumped last night. The team went back to playing the Nigel Pearson way. He still can’t get over ‘Nige’ being sacked ‘for this bore’

1 jammy result against Sunderland, and all I’ve heard tonight is liam Mannings red army
To get my own back I’ve had feed it on the juke box all night

Back
Top Bottom