Ex-Staff Liam Manning

If you were doing Manning bingo then you’ve got a full house.
Spoke about starting right
Playing on the front foot
Playing in their half
Being disciplined
It’s about behaviours

He must have 3 interviews rehearsed for when he wins, loses and draws.

Did he mention 'integrity'?

Yes!! Great result at Bristol for Norwich. That one will sting cos the snake Manning is from Norwich. Given his loose definition of the word loyalty I told all my Norwich mates he’ll prob be their manager soon. Also, Hogg’s family are settled in Ipswich. A lot of Norwich fans want to see the back of Wagner so watch out Bristol City!

Comment on twitter/X from a Bristol city fan." Well that was an absolute snooze fest".

Glad they are now experiencing it.

I dunno, I actually quite enjoyed us under Manning. (Didn't like the way he left us, obviously.) History gets rewritten so fast at this place. Robinson was always rubbish. Ditto Manning. Makes me pine for the glory days of Graham Rix, Mark Wright, and Brian Talbot.

I dunno, I actually quite enjoyed us under Manning. (Didn't like the way he left us, obviously.) History gets rewritten so fast at this place. Robinson was always rubbish. Ditto Manning. Makes me pine for the glory days of Graham Rix, Mark Wright, and Brian Talbot.
Quite - he kept us up last year and left us in 2nd place in the table and in the 2nd round of the FA Cup - he was a good shag at the time, maybe missionary position was his only style but he often made us climax. He's jilted us now for a more attractive partner but we'll always have that afternoon in Stevenage and the memories.

He did a great job for us tbf. But the football was slightly dull imo. Dreadful departure. Not sure he's as good as he thinks he is.

Yes I know but it’s just a bit of fun

I don’t know what it is but he can’t get 2 half’s of decent football. He had the same problem here at times.
Sykes has been played on the left, but spent 5 mins on the right, crossed for the goal and played in Conway a couple of minutes later.
Then immediately moved back to the left and taken off just after half time, and all momentum stopped

A Liam Manning side looking comfortable and dominant at half time only to take their foot off the gas and surrender the initiative to their opponents as the game wears on?

Colour me suprised.

Back
Top Bottom