Ex-Staff Liam Manning

I'll grab a stamp and post later :)

View attachment 16836

I always get the calendar, by August onwards half of the players have been long gone, wish they would use shots like this instead of just players for next years.

Also how much do Negru and Beadle look like brothers in this photo, could be a bit awkward for Mr Beadle/Negru if the parents are ever at the same match.

I'll grab a stamp and post later :)

View attachment 16836

thierry-henry-laugh.gif

• React
Reactions: MJB
What a contrast to how Des has spoken about his previous club.

I’d understand if fans had been hounding him and the club had treated him like s**t, or even if he’s been about a bit longer than brunch , but…

1. He was here for 5 minutes
2. He was massively supported by the board
3. He was massively supported by the fans
4. He was taken off the managerial scrap heap
5. Individuals lost their jobs because he bought in new people
6. Individuals relocated to work for him and they’ve been left behind
7. He didn’t have the good grace to say goodbye to the players who made him look good
8. He didn’t tell the truth when interviewed
9. He lacks any emotion for anyone but himself so why should I show kind emotion to him
10. I never once heard the word “thank you” or “Farewell “

I hope his career rots , his credibility and integrity deficit becomes well known across the EFL, and he regularly bumps into people he screwed over so he can feel the shame

That was so when I worked in the bank years ago. A clerk rose to the rank of chief clerk and didn’t mind who he upset on the way. He was then transferred to another branch as chief clerk with his former underlings now in positions of branch manager and assistant manager, over him

That was so when I worked in the bank years ago. A clerk rose to the rank of chief clerk and didn’t mind who he upset on the way. He was then transferred to another branch as chief clerk with his former underlings now in positions of branch manager and assistant manager, over him
That reads like the diary of an Nazi officer!😳

I heard, through a reliable source, that Manning is now on £750,000 p/a (£15,000 per week), we were paying him £200,000 p/a (£4,000 per week). We upped it to £5,500 per week in a bid to keep him but we’re unable to go any higher. I’m with everyone else in condemning the way he’s acted on the face of it but a £9,500 per week wage increase is one hell of a pay rise to say ‘no‘ to. Don’t know if any ITK’s on here are able to confirm what I was told ?

I heard, through a reliable source, that Manning is now on £750,000 p/a (£15,000 per week), we were paying him £200,000 p/a (£4,000 per week). We upped it to £5,500 per week in a bid to keep him but we’re unable to go any higher. I’m with everyone else in condemning the way he’s acted on the face of it but a £9,500 per week wage increase is one hell of a pay rise to say ‘no‘ to. Don’t know if any ITK’s on here are able to confirm what I was told ?

I heard that Manning was on nearer £300k with us, but from little more than fan chat.

I think the average Championship manager is on £800k a year, with a few significantly higher than that. Wouldn't be surprised to see Manning on nearer £600k, but still pretty good for someone who didn't have a job 8 months ago!

They’ll be
I heard that Manning was on nearer £300k with us, but from little more than fan chat.

I think the average Championship manager is on £800k a year, with a few significantly higher than that. Wouldn't be surprised to see Manning on nearer £600k, but still pretty good for someone who didn't have a job 8 months ago!
Speculation will always be there, but this seems more in line with what I heard,
And that’s from down here, from someone with City connections.
The figure I was told amounts to 2 years at the wage you’ve mentioned.
When I asked how they knew this.
Guernsey was all they said.

Criticism of him is not about the why, it is about the how.

Liam Manning loses his first match as Bristol City manager.

Not that any of us care whatsoever. We’ve moved onto someone far dishier.

Back
Top Bottom