Ex-Staff Liam Manning

Not as much integrity as he led us to believe
Let's wait until something concrete comes out. Twitter and even Sky Sports News are dumpster fires for news reporting, so I wouldn't put too much stock in anything they had to say.

Let's wait until something concrete comes out. Twitter and even Sky Sports News are dumpster fires for news reporting, so I wouldn't put too much stock in anything they had to say.
It's happened. Gone. Finito. Announced later today.

I get the whole 'its a short career, gotta make hay' argument that those in football put forward, but really...all the messaging was about building something here, a style, a culture.

It means nothing. The disillusionment is real. Individual success > Team success every time.

It seems like it’s true, wonder what the release clause/compo is for Oxford. Did we try and offer him more to keep him?

This will fully test the mettle of Tim and Grant in terms of a replacement and ensuring our season isn’t derailed! If we could keep Hogg and other back room team then not so bad, but guessing they will all go potentially!

If you’re Wayne Brown, I bet it must feel good for a fella to arrive, screw you out of your job by bringing his mate only to f**k off after 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom