Ex-Staff Liam Manning

Some of the posters on here, really need to take a good look at yourselves. I live in Leeds with other exiled Oxford supporters in the West Yorkshire area, so my only information I can get is either the club, Oxford Mail and now and again as a last resort I pop on here. With exception to several supporters on this site, some of you really need to shut the F**K up. Some of you are deluded, Mapp this, Mapp that, and so with the other named managers who are being interviewed, it really is pathetic. Does anyone really know hand on heart who the next manager is, go on, hands up, probably NO, then the current coaches who are doing the best for Oxford Utd, which one of you is going up to them and say " thanks but no thanks" same answer none of you, does anyone know if the new manager to be is going to bring in his own team? I suspect the answer is NO. Just shut up, wind your necks in and WAIT, you do embaress our football club. We are talking about peoples livelyhoods here, maybe, just maybe that the whole structure of the club needs addressed, I don't know I can't say. Just be bloody patient and when everything is announced, we get behind the team, the board, the players and all associated with our club. Rant over children.
Well I’m with you on that one. Unfortunately social media has created this beast and people demand everything all the time then whine when they can’t have it.

Excited and intrigued to see what Manning and Hogg can bring. Heard a bit about how Manning likes to play positive attacking football, which is something we've looked clueless in doing all season - scoring goals is what we need to do to stay up. We all need to now get behind the team and give the manager a chance to implement what he wants before casting judgement.

Some of the posters on here, really need to take a good look at yourselves. I live in Leeds with other exiled Oxford supporters in the West Yorkshire area, so my only information I can get is either the club, Oxford Mail and now and again as a last resort I pop on here. With exception to several supporters on this site, some of you really need to shut the F**K up. Some of you are deluded, Mapp this, Mapp that, and so with the other named managers who are being interviewed, it really is pathetic. Does anyone really know hand on heart who the next manager is, go on, hands up, probably NO, then the current coaches who are doing the best for Oxford Utd, which one of you is going up to them and say " thanks but no thanks" same answer none of you, does anyone know if the new manager to be is going to bring in his own team? I suspect the answer is NO. Just shut up, wind your necks in and WAIT, you do embaress our football club. We are talking about peoples livelyhoods here, maybe, just maybe that the whole structure of the club needs addressed, I don't know I can't say. Just be bloody patient and when everything is announced, we get behind the team, the board, the players and all associated with our club. Rant over children.
Probably shouldn't have finished with "children". Or started writing.

Welcome Liam Manning and Chris Hogg. Does anyone know what’s happening regarding recruitment? I’ve been reading a lot of MK fan’s opinions on the sacking of LM and it’s clear they think Liam Sweeting, who was responsible for recruitment, was just as responsible for their poor start to the season.

Welcome Liam Manning and Chris Hogg. Does anyone know what’s happening regarding recruitment? I’ve been reading a lot of MK fan’s opinions on the sacking of LM and it’s clear they think Liam Sweeting, who was responsible for recruitment, was just as responsible for their poor start to the season.

I would assumed someone will come in above Manning to identify and sign players. His title is head coach where Karl's was manager.

Back
Top Bottom