Ex-Staff Liam Manning

I would assumed someone will come in above Manning to identify and sign players. His title is head coach where Karl's was manager.
Yeah, no doubt Manning will have a big say in the players brought in, but gone are the days of the manager overruling the recruitment team entirely and trying to get ad hoc deals done over the phone instead.

Ticks none of the boxes I would have expected for our situation, but it goes without saying I hope he is a huge success!

Good luck Liam!

It is what it is. He wasn’t in my too three options but he’s the chosen manager to take us forward.

Good luck, Liam Manning. You’re going to need plenty of skill and luck to short this team out.

Ticks none of the boxes I would have expected for our situation, but it goes without saying I hope he is a huge success!

Good luck Liam!
Surely he must tick at least one i.e. he has managed a lge football team before!😅

Good luck Liam.

We've got enough about us to stay up this season, I hope he's backed in the summer and we get the right people around him. If so then we should see some good stuff next season.
sadly not sure that we do have ....
but that will not be his fault - KR and the Board should share that one equally

Good luck Liam.

We've got enough about us to stay up this season, I hope he's backed in the summer and we get the right people around him. If so then we should see some good stuff next season.
sadly not sure that we do have ....
but that will not be his fault - KR and the Board should share that onr equally

As I'm sure everyone has, I've just read his Wikipedia entry. Obviously I wish him better luck than he had more recently at MK Dons.

Good luck and wish you well Liam. You’re coming into a club that needs guidance so get in there and sort it.
Welcome to OUFC

It is what it is. He wasn’t in my too three options but he’s the chosen manager to take us forward.

Good luck, Liam Manning. You’re going to need plenty of skill and luck to short this team out.
Nor mine. But I'm not funding the Club's existence. I hope he is a great success.

If he does keep us up I think we might start slowly next season but then improve over time, similar to what we did with Appleton. His style of play will take some time to adjust to.

I’m sure he is smart enough to realise that he can’t implement all his ideas at once in the situation we are in. One of the interview questions would surely have been, what are your plans for this season and how will you keep us up.

Welcome to the the Club Liam. Best of luck today.
I look forward to getting behind you and the team in the tough weeks to come.

Come on Oxford. Up the Manning!

Was just thinking back to when MAPP was in the stand having just been appointed by Lincoln and we were the visitors that day. Result 0-6?
Hopefully LM won't have such a bruising introduction.

Back
Top Bottom