League Two League 2 final day

Northampton should of beaten Scunthorpe themselves, and then yesterday would of been irrelevant. They took there foot off the GAS yesterday, and only have themselves to blame.

You reap what you sow. Like I said if NTFC are any good they will win the playoffs.
The point of sport is that there are rules that are applied fairly to everyone. You can only say Scunthorpe behaved properly if you’d have been fine about it if we’d been in Northampton’s position.

You could add in another element into it too - betting patterns. They would be interesting to see from around 16:00 yesterday. I know I've got my tin hat on bit something doesn't seem quite right.

I would absolutely livid if we were in Northampton's position.
Anything even slightly unusual would be flagged straight away and even more so where a 4th tier English game was involved.

Have you also considered the numbers of people that would need to even consider it let alone organise it and keep it quiet.

This was not a 1 v 1 individual scenario, You're talking a squad of players, staff etc etc

I really do think you're looking too deep into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point of sport is that there are rules that are applied fairly to everyone. You can only say Scunthorpe behaved properly if you’d have been fine about it if we’d been in happens it's football and as i've already said Northampton’s position.
Did we not 1 season have to beat QPR by 5 and we did, did anyone question that.

The fact that the result we got that day ultimately never mattered due to result elsewhere is not the point either.

There were questions when Barcelona scored 3 (?) v PSG to knock them out of the Cl.. How about Liverpool doing the same to the Spanish? Madrid to PSG.

Only this last week or 2 we've seen amazing results from impossible positions, it happens it's Football and as i've said already once Bristol got momentum they smelt a chance.

The point of sport is that there are rules that are applied fairly to everyone. You can only say Scunthorpe behaved properly if you’d have been fine about it if we’d been in Northampton’s position.
No not really - we are biased so of course we’d be annoyed about it, we’d probably be annoyed if we were in Northampton’s position if Scunthorpe had only brought a few youngsters in.

No not really - we are biased so of course we’d be annoyed about it, we’d probably be annoyed if we were in Northampton’s position if Scunthorpe had only brought a few youngsters in.
Quite - people were losing their s**t on here when Bolton played kids in early league matches last year against other teams. This place would be in total meltdown if we we’re in Northampton’s shoes today.

Cobblers leaving themselves a lot to do in the last half hour.

Imagine that sense of injustice will be growing again by 10pm.

Oh. Oh no.

#PrayforShaq

74e8a87dc460aca085e9bebc03ed88ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom