Europa League Final

Ozil’s attitude to being subbed was just awful, slowly walking off like that. There would be no late fight back, at least not from the look of his sulking saunter to the touch line. He is one they really need to offload.

The way Man City and Liverpool played last season, nobody else was on the same planet as them, so I think you can probably forgive him that, it was his first season after all.

I don't disagree but that is the reasoning I've seen as those Chelsea fans expected to be competing with Man City/Liverpool. Whether that expectation is fair is open for discussion based on their squad.

The other issue I've seen is his unwillingness to use ex-Academy players to any great extent such as Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek etc etc. Again, how fair that is open for discussion. Some also think Hazard wanting out is down to him, personally I don't think it is though.

Ozil’s attitude to being subbed was just awful, slowly walking off like that. There would be no late fight back, at least not from the look of his sulking saunter to the touch line. He is one they really need to offload.

Arsenal need to get rid of Ozil, they'd have been better trying to keep Ramsay. Ozil pretty much always disappears in big games, nothing more than a flat track bully who looks a player when his team is on top but disappears when the going gets tough.

The young lad, Joe Willock did far more in his brief appearance than Ozil did in his 75 mins.

if you though half n half scarves were laughable.... wait till these half and half shirt abominations hit the UK .... on sale for BIG matches ?

61372746_10159050597699848_5992151544596791296_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom