• Manchester City

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OUFCwaffle

Another all English final.
I won't be able to watch as I will be going out tonight. I hope City win, don't really like Chelsea, I think it's the white socks on an all dark blue kit that triggers me.

I don`t like either of them.

Man City because ... well that's it... because... everything that is wrong with the game. Buying success.

As for Chelski I remember they had away fans banned and some enterprising Oxford fans acquired tickets, around 1988/89(ish?) ...... unfortunately David Leworthy scored first for us and our presence was not very welcome, think we were in what became the Matthew Harding stand.
About 20 of us got scooped up by the plod for our own protection at the end, barely 8k there.

Then the money arrived....

Another all English final.
I won't be able to watch as I will be going out tonight. I hope City win, don't really like Chelsea, I think it's the white socks on an all dark blue kit that triggers me.
I am also put this evening bit would like to have seen the game.
Really want City to win it. I love Pep's sides ,City have never won it and I would like to see Foden star in the game

Man City because ... well that's it... because... everything that is wrong with the game. Buying success.

As for Chelski I remember they had away fans banned and some enterprising Oxford fans acquired tickets, around 1988/89(ish?) ...... unfortunately David Leworthy scored first for us and our presence was not very welcome, think we were in what became the Matthew Harding stand.
About 20 of us got scooped up by the plod for our own protection at the end, barely 8k there.

Wasn't there a (cough) menacing calling card left outside the London Rd after a fixture change involving the Full Members Cup or similar

Not forgetting the pool Challenge in an Oxford watering hole

Don't like either club, but find Chelsea fans way more annoying than Manchester City ones, second only to Manchester United fans. So I guess a Man City win would P**s off both of those sets of fans...

Apparently the game is live for free on YouTube tonight (BT Sport channel) for those who want to watch it.

Vaguely watching this, we’re City and Chelsea are fascist defensive Blackpool. I really dislike Chelsea and their neanderthals booing the players taking the knee confirms my feeling.

Mostly a bit dull, I thought.
yes agree, wish I’d watched a murder drama with my wife instead! Good defensive setup by Chelsea, we/City had no answer to it

City have been the form team the past five or six years and might well reman so for the next few but football is cyclical and you wonder if this was the best chance they will get to nail a champions league and at least begin to emerge from the shadow of Man Utd. Not to be though and they had the predictable look of a stale team last night - Gundogan, Silva, Sterling in particular. As for Dias, player of the year ? Wow, must have had some season based on the performance last night.

Stolen from the Russian people by Putin and his cohorts and “relocated” by his henchmen including Abominalvitch.

City have been the form team the past five or six years and might well reman so for the next few but football is cyclical and you wonder if this was the best chance they will get to nail a champions league and at least begin to emerge from the shadow of Man Utd. Not to be though and they had the predictable look of a stale team last night - Gundogan, Silva, Sterling in particular. As for Dias, player of the year ? Wow, must have had some season based on the performance last night.
So are Man Utd in Liverpool’s shadow then??

Perhaps the prime example of how all the passing in the world doesn’t win games, wingers who are unable to get past people all night , didn’t have the mind set to swop sides to vary anything

Wasn’t a very good game Chelsea set up very well city had no answer I think city need to freshen up there attack it’s abit predictable now

City desperately need a centre forward (well as desperate as a side who one two trophies and made the final and semis in the other two can be), other sides will learn from Chelsea on how to keep them out. Should imagine they will spend big on a Haaland or Kane this summer, smashing the British transfer fee record.

Second European cup for Chelsea, Abramovichs money has really changed them from a middling English club to a big club, any youngsters must be bemused to hear old codgers going on about Chelsea now, if you are 30 you have never known Chelsea as anything but a big club.

Back
Top Bottom