Champions League final 1/6/2019

Sarge

Spuds V Bin dippers

fancy a win for the London sise 3-2

hoping every OUFC supporter (with an interest in this match) is backing Spuds
I certainly havent forgotten ....or forgiven.... the Bin dippers costing OUFC our shot at European level ( which should have been in '86/'87 season)

for one (summer) day only .... come on you spuds!

Foley

And who says football fans bear a grudge eh Sarge 😀
Come on Spurs ...

D

Deleted member 222

I'm hoping Liverpool win. I think they have played some exceptional football this season and are great to watch. I also think that their brand of football does deserve to win a trophy.

Marked Ox

I'm hoping Liverpool win. I think they have played some exceptional football this season and are great to watch. I also think that their brand of football does deserve to win a trophy.
Likewise. Liverpool fans are bad enough but Spuds fans would utterly unbearable.

SteMerritt

Staff member
I don't care tbh, although do like Klopp so wouldn't begrudge him his moment.

m

Can't stand Spurs, really odd supporters.

At least you know that Liverpool are still smarting from yet another year without a league title, 277 years now iirc.

Klopp is alright though.

In summary: I don't care.

Didcotox

I’m hoping for a Liverpool win personally. The football they play is outstanding at times and they deserve a trophy.

chuckbert

I know this sounds like one of those wanky comments, but I just hope its a good quality, exciting game for the spectators. Don't care too much who wins, but probably lean towards Liverpool for some reason.

chuckbert

My problem is deciding whether I get up at 3am to watch it, knowing that I've got to get up at 7 to drive my boy to play U11s against a team an hour's drive away.

holdsteady

Spurs over the over victim playing, most annoying accented, got us banned from Europe twats every day of the week. They are a very good team, but it’s the fans that are unbearable, smug and condescending yet haven’t won the title for nearly 30 years.

Concretebob

87 years - the combined time since Spurs and Liverpool last won their respective league titles.

Gary Baldi

I guess I want Spurs to win just so that Liverpool don't win it. But really not fussed at all