League One League 1 Transfers - Summer 2022 (non Oxford)

The fans might but he was given a free and had a spate of injuries .
Exactly the type of players we take a gamble on then, no? Plymouth have taken the same gamble we often go for, only on a player who rips up league one when he's fit.

Exactly the type of players we take a gamble on then, no? Plymouth have taken the same gamble we often go for, only on a player who rips up league one when he's fit.
Rips up League One? 3 goals in 23 league games for Rotherham last season, 0 in 12 in League One on loan at Northampton the season before. I'll grant you though, looking at his career he does rip up the Isthmian League South Division.

Rips up League One? 3 goals in 23 league games for Rotherham last season, 0 in 12 in League One on loan at Northampton the season before. I'll grant you though, looking at his career he does rip up the Isthmian League South Division.
Blimey, I thought it was just kids on Twitter who judged players by goals alone. Hopefully our scouting department take a more in depth look before we sign players than you would!

PS he's a wingback *facepalm*

Blimey, I thought it was just kids on Twitter who judged players by goals alone. Hopefully our scouting department take a more in depth look before we sign players than you would!

Is he? Everything I read listed him as a forward or left winger.

To be honest, I think he's more of a Ryan Williams type, primarily and initially a winger but one who spent a significant time playing at wing-back last season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom