League One League 1 Transfers - Summer 2022 (non Oxford)

Apparently terms have been agreed and he is set for a medical.
I don't know if it's been posted here before, but he has the most professional and braggy personal website for such a relatively average player.

Apparently Heneghan and Stockdale, along with Mallik Wilks to be confirmed by Sheff Wed.

I don't know if it's been posted here before, but he has the most professional and braggy personal website for such a relatively average player.

I've seen his website before (I think we discussed it on here). Absolutely hilarious!

Only 21 signings made across 14 teams shows it is still very early days for squad building.
That shows Bolton having signed Jack Iredale who was out of contract, but doesn't include us signing Sam Baldock, Alex Gorrin and Billy Bodin who were also out of contract. I appreciate that Iredale has moved clubs but in theory all four players were unattached before signing.

That shows Bolton having signed Jack Iredale who was out of contract, but doesn't include us signing Sam Baldock, Alex Gorrin and Billy Bodin who were also out of contract. I appreciate that Iredale has moved clubs but in theory all four players were unattached before signing.
I thought contracts finished at the end of June? In which case we haven't made any signings as they were all already here and under contract, we've just extended their current deals. Assume the likes of Iredale are on that list because the transfer has been confirmed even though it won't take place until next month.

I thought contracts finished at the end of June? In which case we haven't made any signings as they were all already here and under contract, we've just extended their current deals. Assume the likes of Iredale are on that list because the transfer has been confirmed even though it won't take place until next month.

A new contract can supersede an existing one, depending on the terms

A new contract can supersede an existing one, depending on the terms
Of course, when the player is staying at the club which is why I wouldn't class Bodin, Baldock and Gorrin as signings, every club will have renewed some contracts this summer whereas Iredale is a new signing moving clubs. Scotchegg used the phrase unnattached which I thought was incorrect as they already had contracts with us that we merely extended. It's a bit like the Tory's 50,000 new nurses where tens of thousands were just nurses who hadn't quit.

Back
Top Bottom