Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry It comes across as above, but I did post some of his minor actions on Monday or Tuesday night but it was taken down by the mods.
This post was really aimed at our 2 pro Robinson people who should know some of his failings off the field.
Twitter over the last 6 months has been more revealing than this forum, I’m sure some on here have read, which I believe we had a night of deletions on this forum
Jesus, if the minor ones got taken down the mods would have a meltdown with the major ones.

Is there any point listening to the 5 min FF tonight? Or even attend the training ground tomorrow?

Shall we start the TW bingo now? I’ll start

‘Nobody at the club is happy’

‘There’s an ongoing review’

‘I won’t risk throwing the dice’

‘Nobody cares more than Karl’

Is there any point listening to the 5 min FF tonight? Or even attend the training ground tomorrow?

It’s this apathy from the fans that lets KR and the board get away with the current situation. Never turn down an opportunity to make yourself heard.

…As if a whole calendar year and 2 transfer windows were enough to stop the slide!🙈😩

This is what failure looks like… a simple inability to spot a defective part and replace it.

If Karl somehow manages us to relegation… us fans Customers will not only be calling him a clown!!!🤡🤡

interesting- alternative to most on here too- view re KR as manager in todays OM letters page ....

View attachment 12265

Hot on the heels of the @Scotchegg scoop yesterday and the PR exercise at the training ground tomorrow.

I’m mightily relieved, clearly there’s nothing to be concerned about, all is well.

Karl is king.

the style of play, skill and attitude has usually been very good 🤣🤣
I think Karl Robinson must have wrote this
Style and skill have been lacking this season! But he's entitled to his opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom