Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed to say that I was one of the fans last night chanting "Robbo out" and "this is not good enough" in the East Stand. I don't normally do this as I try to be supportive of the team. I'm just annoyed and frustrated on KR's performance. His so called aggressive of aqcuiring players (Crocks) in the summer is costing us. Last night the atmosphere was flat, before and during the game I felt that people were waiting for a suitable time to vent their anger at KR. KR's post match interview was far from the truth. We were second best to Barnsley in the first half. Bodin should have scored. Second half a bit better. Team lacks confidence, real leaders, togetherness and fight. We are walking into a potential relegation fight to stay up. We need at least 5 more wins this season to stay up. Ateef looks promising. I feel the home game on sat against Shrewsbury is KR's last chance, a draw or lose he has to go and give someone else a go. This is the last chance for a change before it's too late for this season. Real shame Mous has gone, maybe Kinniburgh could be ok for interim. I think whatever happens regarding the management position this season we are in for a bumpy ride. Look at the time when Fokuss Clotet was sacked, Faz took over then KR became manager and just managed to escape relegation. I'm PISSED OFF
What have you got to be ashamed of? You’ve done nothing wrong.

It certainly could be worse. Remember the Caretaker spells of Mad Dog and Faz. And those were guys with a wealth of first team coaching experience. It just isn’t worth the risk.

Let SK crack on with the very important job he was hired to do and bring in a steady hand until May when we can start again with a DOF who can hire his Head Coach.

Nigel Adkins, Brian McDermott or someone. Tide us over and can play a part in putting the right structure in come May
Is an ageing and out of work caretaker like either of those two really likely to yield better results than what we saw from Faz last time?

The January window is already too close to the 05/06 season for my liking. A veteran manager arriving with a dozen odd games to go makes me sweat.

A message for Karl and the board:

Edit: English Version, not quite as funny:

Last edited:
I would have loved to hear what SK made of that last night. I think he would make a perfect caretaker manager atm

Is an ageing and out of work caretaker like either of those two really likely to yield better results than what we saw from Faz last time?

The January window is already too close to the 05/06 season for my liking. A veteran manager arriving with a dozen odd games to go makes me sweat.

Unlike Faz, they’ve got genuine managerial pedigree. I wouldn’t dream of touting them for the job long-term, but sacking a manager with a decade of experience and installing somebody who has never even been in a dugout before would be an enourmous risk.

We'd be better off keeping KR to the end of the season (barring a catastrophic slide downwards), and letting him know we'll get rid of him in May. If a vacancy comes up that he likes the look of before then, he should absolutely apply for it.

We'd be better off keeping KR to the end of the season (barring a catastrophic slide downwards), and letting him know we'll get rid of him in May. If a vacancy comes up that he likes the look of before then, he should absolutely apply for it.

Trouble with that is you have a manager who then has no real authority and no real reason to try.

What have you got to be ashamed of? You’ve done nothing wrong.
No I haven't done anything wrong, but I feel that I have compromised my support the club which I'm passionate about. I'm just frustrated like the rest of us fans about the on the field activity this season which has been poor. The club owners etc needs to do something, the stadium bid is progressing but on the field activities don't reflect this. Reminds me of the 2005/06 season on field exploits.

I think more people would have respect for Karl if he came out after yesterday, after burton & after wycombe and completely tore in to the players.

No I haven't done anything wrong, but I feel that I have compromised my support the club which I'm passionate about. I'm just frustrated like the rest of us fans about the on the field activity this season which has been poor. The club owners etc needs to do something, the stadium bid is progressing but on the field activities don't reflect this. Reminds me of the 2005/06 season on field exploits.
In these circumstances, I’d suggest that you are supporting the club through your actions.

When /if the time comes I'll be shouting for KRs head.... I feel a little uncomfortable trying to get someone the sack, but it's part and parcel of football I suppose, it's always gone on.
What I cannot stand is all the vitriol, getting personal, that, is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom