Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the club so scared to act against this man? Do they think KR would show them the same level of loyalty if another club wanted him? Safest job in the EFL as predicted. Did i hear GF isn't even in the country yet?

Why are the club so scared to act against this man? Do they think KR would show them the same level of loyalty if another club wanted him? Safest job in the EFL as predicted. Did i hear GF isn't even in the country yet?

Loyalty?

Karl applied for the QPR job last summer only to be turned down for Beale.

He certainly isn’t loyal in more than one aspect 😉

I agree on the Triangle - can't wait to see the plans. However, the rest of the responses make the whole idea of a Q&A session pointless.

It was like listening to politicians answering questions on BBC breakfast. If it's going to be like that, they may as well not bother IMO.

I understand sensitivity and legal issu but it just sounds like avoidance rather than engagement - so why bother?
It was Williams asking the question again that had just been asked to him. Oh and that customer thingy wow

Loyalty?

Karl applied for the QPR job last summer only to be turned down for Beale.

He certainly isn’t loyal in more than one aspect 😉
Does KR know what loyalty is ? I'm sure we could ask some ex players 🤔 maybe someone else could explain how loyal he is

I have no problem with Robinson going for jobs higher up (shame he never got it) as its how football works, most managers don't spend 5 plus years in the same role, just as I don't get the obsession some have with discounting other managers named as a replacement because they would leave us as if a bigger opportunity came around (they all would).
What's really strange is we seem to be keeping a manager who has been here has had 5 years and is taking us backwards, no other club would do that, his time has been and gone and it's time for us to move on, he is now a danger of taking us down and we have had plenty of chances to act and missed every one of them, its just not how football works and we are paying the price for keeping a man who has gone stale as manager.

Just a thought....

.....I wonder whether if it was just up to TW (because he's the one on the ground), then Karl would have been gone already, but that other (more senior, but not around) people involved in the decision are more reluctant....

... meaning he has to choose his words carefully, sticking to the party line, while wanting to say so much more himself....
From what he said, input can be made from a wide range of individuals, but ultimately it’s the board’s decision, so based upon this I would say that it would be his and Grant’s recommendation to sack him to the board. If the board then don’t act upon that, then Tim & Grant’s positions are weakened.

In most organisations, I would say the board/shareholders give empowerment to the CEO for him/her to run the company/make tough decisions, so if Tim isn’t able to exercise that empowerment then he’s on very weak ground. And I’d suggest that if an CEO is in that position e.g. not able to make tough decisions which he/she would ultimately be judged on, then I wouldn’t blame them if they walked.

So we know it’s not entirely up to him, but I’m sure his decision will hold a lot of weight.

From what he said, input can be made from a wide range of individuals, but ultimately it’s the board’s decision, so based upon this I would say that it would be his and Grant’s recommendation to sack him to the board. If the board then don’t act upon that, then Tim & Grant’s positions are weakened.

In most organisations, I would say the board/shareholders give empowerment to the CEO for him/her to run the company/make tough decisions, so if Tim isn’t able to exercise that empowerment then he’s on very weak ground. And I’d suggest that if an CEO is in that position e.g. not able to make tough decisions which he/she would ultimately be judged on, then I wouldn’t blame them if they walked.

So we know it’s not entirely up to him, but I’m sure his decision will hold a lot of weight.
The board is separate from the owners. Tim and Grant are a section of the board. Tim is our Daniel Levy - look at the difference in autonomy.

If the last few post around this were to be correct it’s a case of far too many cooks (fought hard to avoid an obvious typo there!). Football moves so quickly you cannot afford to have this majority vote system between about 5 or 6 people, especially given time zones, travel etc. By the time you’ve assembled everybody the next game is here. Both on the pitch and off it, the best clubs have clear responsibilities and are confident, decisive and aggressive their approach and have one collective goal they all want. We sound like a club at 6’s and 7’s. ‘The aim is still the championship’ that’s fine Tim, but you’ve made such a pigs ear of this your aim now needs to be surviving in L1!

I don’t think it all rests with Tim but perhaps it should, otherwise what’s the point in him being permanently here? He may as well joint Grant with his thumb up his backside in Malaysia. Or, perhaps Tim is not doing a good enough job of making the point that he needs to go and those at a distance are not convinced. I can’t decide which is more likely but god what a disjointed bunch we are at the moment. Tim can spout all he wants about things going on behind the scenes but for the last time, we can’t see it and it isn’t working!!!

Not so sure that the guys going today will get anything more than the FMFF stock answers/obfuscations but good luck to all of you.
When it all boils down, It is our club after all, we, the customers and them, the custodians!!😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom