Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back I saw a shirt with Mehmeti on the back in the charity shop in Walton St. Almost wish I’d bought it.
The more bizarre, rare, I'll get it. I got a few half & half scarfs from 2nd hand shops..I would never buy one brand new , from a dodgey bloke on the corner. 😂 I really don't like them , but it's OUFC & it goes in my memorabilia..

Sorry, Im getting old I cant.keep up with you young uns'
kr out, kr in.
Possibly out after Plymouth, not out after Plymouth.

Don't worry, it's nothing to do with getting old and everything to do with you simply being unable to understand what others write. I'll try once more for you. Many were saying that Robinson would be gone after the Shrewsbury game, I said that this wouldn't be the case and he'd be given until after the Plymouth game AS A MINIMUM. Then yesterday I stated that I can't see any changes this month, which gives today and the Bristol Rovers games, and that 4 points from those two will likely mean that Robinson will see out the season. This is my view on what I THINK will happen, not what I WANT to happen. Not too hard to comprehend surely?

Don't worry, it's nothing to do with getting old and everything to do with you simply being unable to understand what others write. I'll try once more for you. Many were saying that Robinson would be gone after the Shrewsbury game, I said that this wouldn't be the case and he'd be given until after the Plymouth game AS A MINIMUM. Then yesterday I stated that I can't see any changes this month, which gives today and the Bristol Rovers games, and that 4 points from those two will likely mean that Robinson will see out the season. This is my view on what I THINK will happen, not what I WANT to happen. Not too hard to comprehend surely?
💤💤💤💤💤

If the board do not sack him now, the fans need to act, if we don't, we will have nobody but ourselves to blame should we get relegated.

Bottlejob Robinson has crippled the football club now. Huge rebuild recovered to repair the damage this chancer has done.

Just gearing myself up for the KR interview, 'Clarity', 'Transition' and other gems are required!

Very cocky from someone who said during the Shrewsbury game that we had nothing to fear vs. MK, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers. So far 1 point of out of 6 against teams we should be spanking. Of course, we always beat Rovers!. 1 point from 21. Surely KR has to be sacked NOW!

Who is this caller. He’s sounds like he’s off his rocker. 😂

What an absolute muppet. Is this Steve Gilbert or Scotchegg

If this guy thinks Robinson is the guy to keep this club in this league, then I don't know what he is watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom