Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like it when online arguments turn into egg puns. We're an alright bunch really!
We've been through sausages and now eggs, I fully expect the entire English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and continental breakfast options to have been explored by the time KR is finally given the boot.

We've been through sausages and now eggs, I fully expect the entire English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish and continental breakfast options to have been explored by the time KR is finally given the boot.
You're sounding like a cross ant (croissant)

We may have a while now that our playoff chase is bacon. Although for that to happen we don't have mushroom for error, and it might be another case of 'what might've bean'. Yet KR might still use his loaf and butter up the owners to keep his job. If he is sacked, who's to say his replacement won't take us out of the frying pan and into the fire?

(sorry)

Let's look at this 50 points B*****s! My predictions for the coming games are;

Wycombe D
Burton W
Barnsley D
Shrewsbury W
MK W
Plymouth L
Cambridge D
Rovers W

A bit optimistic, but not completely unrealistic. So we hit 50 points by the end of Feb. 12 games still remaining. What is the value in changing the manager then rather than in the summer or at the beginning of January (or as far back as Wycombe?) Who will be available in 5 weeks time that isn't available now? Why would the board go from no obvious plans to change the manager to such an arbitrary measure? What would be the motivation in Robinson fighting for every point knowing that the better he does the quicker he's out the door?

But I guess it makes more sense to simply believe everything you're told!!
Our next game after the ones listed here is a trip to Lincolnshire! :ROFLMAO:

• React
Reactions: m
Looks like sausage chat is back on the menu, boys.

8305cdd5a803c4b234cadeebf7d6c26a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom