Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are absolutely getting relegated this season. It's that toxic combo of an utter s**t squad and a fanbase and manager who insist we are too good to go down, even as we lose game after game

We have two choices to avoid that situation. ..

1) sack Karl and get a coach who can motivate and tactically outclass.
2) absolutely blast our way through January.

Personally Ive consoled myself that we are going to be visiting Barrow next season. It's time to face reality. We are BAD.

Tim Williams has some tricky calls to make.
Oh come on its not an absolute is it with 30 odd games left - but its definitly far from impossible

I've said it several times, but the main problem imo is that KR is a bit thick .The difference between him and Paul Warne in the podcast was night & day. Actually quite embarrassing. I'm just bored now of the endless gibbering and burbling about his 'passion'. He comes across as an enthusiastic PE teacher coaching the u14's. He's got to go.

Taylors winding up of players has increased significantly over the last year, and Robinson is ultimately responsible for everything that happens on the pitch the buck stops with him.
Isn't that more to do with his ageing and the inevitable waning of his ability

Three players short of the EFL squad cap of 22, that needs discussion, no wonder we can't influence the game from the bench.
That is nearly 14% short. I’d love to know if there is any manager in the professional leagues who has failed to use the full quota of players. I suspect Robinson is the only one!
That combined with the number of players he has signed who are injury prone show’s he’s incompetent. Get rid.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if the reason we always get sh!t refs is because Robinson winds them up to such a degree. They must absolutely hate reffing his team.

Isn't that more to do with his ageing and the inevitable waning of his ability
Taylor needs a kick up the a**e. He‘s a senior player, he knows we are in a precarious position and yet he allowed petulance come to the fore. He now has more reds than goals.
Hopefully he will have time to reflect and come back firing on all cylinders.

It saved him because the team put in a fighting performance with 10 men and only lost but 1 goal and with a better ref we probably would of got at least a point.
Taylor has been winding up other players for years, it’s not a new thing.

Also players on the pitch are responsible for their behaviour just like Robinson is responsible his own on the touch line.

There is plenty of reason to criticise KR for but blaming him for a player losing his head and lashing out at another player isn’t one of them!
Really?

Not acceptable. He has to go and go before he’s pushed.

That is nearly 14% short. I’ love to know if there is any manager in the professional leagues who has failed to use the full quota of players. I suspect Robinson is the only one!
That combined with the number of players he has signed who are injury prone show’s he’s incompetent. Get rid.
Let’s be honest Robinson is crap in the transfer market. He may have had the occasional decent player but can’t get a group of decent players in during a transfer window

The ref was pretty reasonable up to half time. Anyone wishing to dispute that, I'll simply ask what yellow cards he handed out to our lads were unreasonable?

The lino influenced the sending off.

Then, the behaviour on the touchline, which was frankly appalling, resulted in a pantomime performance that saw the stands direct all our anger onto Woolmer.

Pretty clever distraction tactics.

I've said it several times, but the main problem imo is that KR is a bit thick .The difference between him and Paul Warne in the podcast was night & day. Actually quite embarrassing. I'm just bored now of the endless gibbering and burbling about his 'passion'. He comes across as an enthusiastic PE teacher coaching the u14's. He's got to go.
Wouldn't argue with that
Doesn't have a great deal of self awareness either

We are currently 10 points off the play-offs. Each day that passes the gap widens under Robinson. We have some very good players, and some very average ones too, notwithstanding an imbalance in the squad. The squad, despite the latter two points, I still think is mid-table as eight or nine clubs in this league are truly shocking (and i have not been overly impressed with the tops ones we have seen this far). The fact that we aren’t mid-table is not only a reflection on Robinson’s inability to recruit strategically, and effectively, it is also a reflection of his frenetic approach to life and football. I genuinely think that any decent manager who took over would be able to stabilise us quickly, generate some structure and purpose, and getting us playing with clarity and control.

The play-offs are not over if the club acts quickly and then allows the right manage to build in January (neither Peterborough or Plymouth have stood out that far ahead), but any delay risks this opportunity.

The ref was pretty reasonable up to half time. Anyone wishing to dispute that, I'll simply ask what yellow cards he handed out to our lads were unreasonable?

Then, the behaviour on the touchline, which was frankly appalling, resulted in a pantomime performance that saw the stands direct all our anger onto Woolmer.

As can be seen when i pop onto the ref thread, i rarely criticise them but a couple of things got to me, when Easty throws a quick ball to Brown he has acres to run into towards goal but he (Ref) brought it back. Secondly when Bodin scored how and at what point did their keeper get a knock,he was rooted to the spot with not one player near him. Now only watching via Ifollow who were showing the replay, the next instant shows their keeper led down by the 18 yard line so what did i miss?

To then on another occasion to stop the game,allow the magic sponge man on when nobody was hurt is bizarre but to then allow said magic sponge man just to walk off with their fella without administering the magic sponge was also bizarre and this happened 2-3 times.

He was really poor throughout.

He missed blatant fouls e.g. one on the touch line leading to their first goal.

He’s one of the worst referees I’ve seen, not just today, but in previous games too. As soon as I saw him I thought ‘oh no’. He’s past it and needs to move on aka Trevor Kettle. May be he could go and help him in India!

As can be seen when i pop onto the ref thread, i rarely criticise them but a couple of things got to me, when Easty throws a quick ball to Brown he has acres to run into towards goal but he (Ref) brought it back. Secondly when Bodin scored how and at what point did their keeper get a knock,he was rooted to the spot with not one player near him. Now only watching via Ifollow who were showing the replay, the next instant shows their keeper led down by the 18 yard line so what did i miss?

To then on another occasion to stop the game,allow the magic sponge man on when nobody was hurt is bizarre but to then allow said magic sponge man just to walk off with their fella without administering the magic sponge was also bizarre and this happened 2-3 times.
He’d already blown for a free kick to us, so Eastwood cannot just throw the ball out, so he had to bring the game back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom