Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion but I hope Robinson stays and although some of his decisions come off baffling sometimes I personally think the amount he cares about the club as a whole and with all the changes that were made in the summer (not his choice) he deserves time

Unpopular opinion but I hope Robinson stays and although some of his decisions come off baffling sometimes I personally think the amount he cares about the club as a whole and with all the changes that were made in the summer (not his choice) he deserves time
He deserves time? He's had three years and we've regressed. How much more time does he need? And as to 'all the changes that were made in the summer', they probably weren't any greater than any other manager in L1 had to face.

He deserves time? He's had three years and we've regressed. How much more time does he need? And as to 'all the changes that were made in the summer', they probably weren't any greater than any other manager in L1 had to face.
3 Years really? when at times we had issues behind the scenes had HMRC and Uncle Firoz on our case, Took a gamble releasing players when promotion was on the horizon yet made it to a play off final and are 3pts away from being in the mix again where most fans at the start of the season were suggesting we would be.

Yes!! I was angry/frustrated with the last couple of games with the team never looking as they’re going to score. But what is all this rubbish about ‘Robbo out’ out. We are just 3 points off the playoff for goodness sake. Several of our key players are either injured or off form. Let’s give him a break. No I’m not Robinson, as someone sarcastically said a couple of months ago when I ventured to put something on this forum. I’ve been a supporter of this club for over 50 years.

More chance of getting Alex Ferguson.......!

Why?

He’s unlikely to get a decent championship club so ambitious league one club with a takeover on the cards plus a new stadium and a healthy budget to challenge for the league next season.

Another promotion on his CV and then building a sustainable championship club will improve his CV massively.

Let’s hear you say some names then..

Yes!! I was angry/frustrated with the last couple of games with the team never looking as they’re going to score. But what is all this rubbish about ‘Robbo out’ out. We are just 3 points off the playoff for goodness sake. Several of our key players are either injured or off form. Let’s give him a break. No I’m not Robinson, as someone sarcastically said a couple of months ago when I ventured to put something on this forum. I’ve been a supporter of this club for over 50 years.
Newcomer.

Tsk, these plastic fans giving opinions left, right, and centre...

We are 3 points off the playoffs yet might as well be 30 points off the chance we have of breaking into them, due to our wretched form and performances, and games in hand of teams around us.

And lets not forget, that despite a 9 game winning run we still didnt get into the playoff places thanks to an utterly dire start.

c
We are 3 points off the playoffs yet might as well be 30 points off the chance we have of breaking into them, due to our wretched form and performances, and games in hand of teams around us.

And lets not forget, that despite a 9 game winning run we still didnt get into the playoff places thanks to an utterly dire start.
It’s not league position that matters, or quality of football, but some sort of inborn merit?

I’m pretty sure KR will be in charge next season. But his summer signings and loans will have to be ready from the off
Too many times things aren’t in place until the end of August.
I accept that may be difficult with a few loans but the majority of the squad should be in place by the end of July or the overseas tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom