Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the if Henry plays well we play well. It is because if Henry plays poorly he is totally anonymous and we are basically playing with ten on the pitch thus we play poorly.
It's because he has the ability to knit things together in midfield and down the right flank...he plays a good give-and-go game...picks excellent passes inside defenders...has a good first touch...has good vision of how a move can develop...and he's scored plenty of telling goals for us.

He's definitely not found his form yet this season. He doesn't appear to be carrying an injury. Pace has never been a strong point, and he does seem to have lost a yard compared to past seasons. Even when made captain he seems to be a bit detached, preoccupied, and I say that as a big fan of what he has brought to the club.
He was a class act at Millwall and at Wolves, and up to this season for us. Let's hope he still has plenty to offer.

Apparently, KR thinks that by performing well against Ipswich tomorrow, that will make amends for Saturday!

Apparently, KR thinks that by performing well against Ipswich tomorrow, that will make amends for Saturday!

I can say they dont care Karl. I absolutely can. The not chasing, not tracking back, not geeing each other, not bollocking each other. That second half was a team of waifs and strays who dont really care.

If we beat Ipswich 5 nil (ha!) It wont make up for what we witnessed on Saturday.

I don't deny on his day he is a good player, but when did we last see a strong 90 mins from him, definitely not this season. And when he's poor he might as well not be on the pitch.

I'm surprised a pragmatist such as yourself puts faith in luck.

Yes, they had some luck, but you can't deny their achievement in getting promoted, and you can't seriously believe it's all down to luck.

Football. Luck and pragmatism are equal bed fellows. :D

I can say they dont care Karl. I absolutely can. The not chasing, not tracking back, not geeing each other, not bollocking each other. That second half was a team of waifs and strays who dont really care.

If we beat Ipswich 5 nil (ha!) It wont make up for what we witnessed on Saturday.

Alot will only forget once we go to the County ground and win. God forbid if we lose that one aswell. This forum will crash with the meltdown.

Something else that I picked up in the KR interview, John Moushino was taking his Pro coaching test/exam on the day of the interview, guessing that was yesterday. His future lies with the club, apparently. If that is the case then surely he needs to be de-registered as a player by the start of the next window to free up a space? He certainly doesn't sound fit enough to play given that his knee is shot.

Something else that I picked up in the KR interview, John Moushino was taking his Pro coaching test/exam on the day of the interview, guessing that was yesterday. His future lies with the club, apparently. If that is the case then surely he needs to be de-registered as a player by the start of the next window to free up a space? He certainly doesn't sound fit enough to play given that his knee is shot.
Get rid of KR and see how he does managing the team for a couple of games?

Let’s be honest with each other on the forum........
The start of the season has not been good enough, in fact we have not been good enough since the 3-2 away win at Shrewsbury which seems an absolute age ago....
Losing is part and parcel of football, the problem we have is in the manner In which we are losing these football matches and that is the biggest issue..
Individual mistakes, players playing without passion, decision making poor in the final 3rd of the pitch and above all, confidence at rock bottom..
Most of our current faults could and should be sorted by management and this is something that is clearly not happening..
Yes, the players can run around with heart monitors, yes, the players can be tested for fat Vs body matter and yes the back room staff can advise what to and not to eat and drink when what all players need is recognition, good advice, and coaching to their ability.
We currently have half a dozen players taking us backwards as they have not improved us and another half a dozen low on confidence and that only breeds one thing............ FAILURE...!

You can throw a few others in with Mousinho to remove from the squad list in January. We don't have the ability to carry players with such a limited squad (only to reduce once again next season!).

The other comment within the preview is KR referencing an ex player...I assume he means Kinniburgh? Did he say anything particularly controversial on Saturday after the game??

You can throw a few others in with Mousinho to remove from the squad list in January. We don't have the ability to carry players with such a limited squad (only to reduce once again next season!).

The other comment within the preview is KR referencing an ex player...I assume he means Kinniburgh? Did he say anything particularly controversial on Saturday after the game??

What did he say about the player?

I hope hes not referencing Kinniburgh - the man talks more sense than Robinson. His tactical analysis is fantastic and I think it's a shame he hasnt yet gone further in his management career.

No, but it's not unlike Karl to get upset and overworked about silly things is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom