Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

This is what I cannot get my head around. The bloke damaged and took advantage of the football club that people claim to support, and yet there are still some trying to play it down and claim that it’s just part of the game. The agents; the mates and their relatives; the jobs for the boys. The guy completely took the P**s.

I don’t care about anything or anyone other than Oxford United, and Karl Robinson damaged and abused it for his own selfish gain, while smiling and claiming he was different and that he cared in a way that nobody else does. That is as big a problem as anything for me. He looked everyone in the eye and said he was a good guy while he did it. I couldn’t give a damn who does what and where, I care what he did here.

This is what happens when people over invest in populist figures. Some people will never accept that he did them over. It’s positively Johnsonian.
Very binary view.

We’re all ‘supporters’, don’t forget. Whatever we think about our ex boss.

Robinson did some good things during the course of his tenure , surely can’t be denied.

Then you start bringing political figures into your argument. Cripes.

Very binary view.

We’re all ‘supporters’, don’t forget. Whatever we think about our ex boss.

Robinson did some good things during the course of his tenure , surely can’t be denied.

Then you start bringing political figures into your argument. Cripes.
The return of Mogodon Man. At last.

Can you imagine what he‘d be like if Leeds stayed up? It would be all about him, his tactics, his ideas, his knowledge.
As it stands, Leeds are paying him and Sam to take them down.
Robinson will claim he would’ve done it differently if he’d been in charge.
Feel for Leeds fans, your board picked two P**s heads to save them.

Leeds fans are awful. Booing players when they need a win like it's going to help haha!

Karl Robinson fails again! He's getting rather good at it!:LOL:

Not only has he failed as man, on multiple levels, for reasons we all know, but in football terms he's now failed twice this season, he couldn't be more of a loser if he tried, and boy did he try! :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully we got rid of him in time to save ourselves, but poor ol Leeds never stood a chance, once they brought in "The Deluded Duo" "The Ego Eejits" "The Arrogant Arseholes" "The s**t Sisters"
Sam "I'm as good as Guardiola" Allardyce, and his mate 'Bozo the Clown"

We can now stop sullying this forum with any further talk of that piece of s**t, close this thread and move on.

Enjoy your summer Karl 👋

Last edited:
Such a shame. Him and Big Sam are so likeable too.

Curious to see what his next move is. Is he going to loiter around in the vague hope he’ll get an L1 post (or even the Leeds job - can’t see it but weirder things have happened). Or does creepy Winkleman want to call him home to his beloved MK. (And does he want to accept his lot and drop down to L2)

I must admit I’d quite like him not to be in the same league as us next season. I think it could all be quite unpleasant and I’m not totally sure he deserves an absolutely vitriolic, poisonous hostile response - which I suspect he’d get if he manages someone else here next year whilst we’re still clearing up the streaks of sh*t he left covering everything.

Back
Top Bottom