Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

He will turn up in a good job in the summer though regardless of what most of us think.
And whoever it is will point to the fact that we were in and about the playoffs for three successive years, scoring loads of goals in the process. The fact that he fucked it up over the last year, on the pitch and off it will probably get overlooked. In my opinion he spoiled his legacy at this club by his often bizarre behaviour this season and overstayed his welcome. To be honest I just want to quickly move on from the idiot but obviously can’t while the spectre of relegation still hangs over the club.

He will turn up in a good job in the summer though regardless of what most of us think.
And whoever it is will point to the fact that we were in and about the playoffs for three successive years, scoring loads of goals in the process. The fact that he fucked it up over the last year, on the pitch and off it will probably get overlooked. In my opinion he spoiled his legacy at this club by his often bizarre behaviour this season and overstayed his welcome. To be honest I just want to quickly move on from the idiot but obviously can’t while the spectre of relegation still hangs over the club.
Robinson will be in a higher league than we will next season unfortunately

You shouldn’t have kept posting polls then that people could vote a way just to annoy you. You’re to blame, shame on you 😊
I posted one poll, amongst others, and it was for genuine people to say what they felt should happen to the manager. Unfortunately, disingenuous people such as yourself and your besty egg voted to keep clown scumbag in office, but were afraid of your own convictions by telling one and all he should go.
The only little annoyances, seen by the abuse you and your besty got, was for your twisted minds of voting keep him, but being afraid to say that in your posts. The insane defences you continued to use to keep clown in post really got to people. Hence you became the butt of many posts.
You'll forever be associated with the continued stay of clown, and your strange keep/get rid off diatribe, due to your unbroken worship of your messiah.

When someone is saying privately they believe KR is harming the club on purpose from contracts for aging players to coaches leaving, selecting players to stick two fingers up to fans yet coming on here saying something completely different publicly then it deserves calling out.

Not like you to pipe up though. The chuckle brothers.
Wait for it, you aint seen their exclusives on who Manning will be buying in the summer. Betty and Edna, have quite the list for them.
Needless to say, they wont be looking over their shoulder, but one will be the greatest thing this league has seen. You just wait and see.

Close this chapter on K.R. he's gone and rightly so ! Let's all breath fresh air and roll with a new era , a new manager and hopefully a new ground yeesss !

Let’s face it, Robinson has fkd up his marriage, fkd up our club because he was fking up his marriage and has hopefully in my eyes, fkd up any chance of managing another team.
He’s toxic.

Let’s face it, Robinson has fkd up his marriage, fkd up our club because he was fking up his marriage and has hopefully in my eyes, fkd up any chance of managing another team.
He’s toxic.
Tranmere just came up. Of all teams, his ex-wife’s late Dad’s beloved club. He wouldn’t…. Would he?

Tranmere just came up. Of all teams, his ex-wife’s late Dad’s beloved club. He wouldn’t…. Would he?
I reckon he'll get a job after this season finishes.
I'm going for as a guess Blackpool or Tranmere!!

What I posted on Tuesday!!😉

I reckon he'll get a job after this season finishes.
I'm going for as a guess Blackpool or Tranmere!!

What I posted on Tuesday!!😉
I think he’ll wait for something local before going north. Reading job is my guess.

He might think it isn’t a big enough job for him but I actually think Tranmere would be a good move for Robinson. Closer to his parents and friends, a club that like to play his style of football. He needs to rebuild his career and a progressive club like Tranmere might be a good fit. He can also play the small club mentality at somewhere like that rather than a Blackpool or Reading.

He couldn’t get a championship job when things were going well here, can’t see him getting one after it all went to s**t here and he got sacked.

Tranmere isn’t a bad shout, think he will have to drop down a division after the mess he has made of this season.

Football is a small world and none of his shenanigans will be a secret, he has badly blotted his copybook.

Back
Top Bottom