Manager/Coach Karl Robinson - Will he walk

And in Eales' case........................., in the face of serious fan popularity and admiration of a manager, if you cut the budget and try to be clever, you end up seeing your successful manager leave. :p
Yes fair enough
But he stuck with MApp when 80% on here wanted him gone and we were in all sort of trouble near the bottom of L2.
So fair play to him on that. His loyalty to MAPP helped us get promotion.

I can just imagine the state of you ? you boys have to go up this year otherwise your managers leaving I’m afraid.
And you know that because, you knew Robinson was going to you, how did that pan out? No doubt your local rag is saying it’s the best appointment available he is the most suited to the pool. Ffs even our scum rivals knocked you back and wasn’t Wellens one of your players. Robinson and Wellens knee better. ???

And you know that because, you knew Robinson was going to you, how did that pan out? No doubt your local rag is saying it’s the best appointment available he is the most suited to the pool. Ffs even our scum rivals knocked you back and wasn’t Wellens one of your players. Robinson and Wellens knee better. ???
We’ll see won’t we pal. You boys have to get promotion this year. Because we all know on here Robinson isn’t getting backed in the summer. And a bigger team will take him

We’ll see won’t we pal. You boys have to get promotion this year. Because we all know on here Robinson isn’t getting backed in the summer. And a bigger team will take him
You are getting a little boring now! For a team floundering around mid-table with nothing to play for, let us concentrate on possible playoffs or autos before worrying about what may or may not happen in the summer.

To be fair, you don’t seem to know very much about the decision making at your own club, so I’m not sure how you can claim to know much about the inner workings of ours. Almost like you’re guessing [emoji6]

You ought to read our Local Robinson has had a meeting with Tiger and he said he’s happy here.
But then again who knows you may lose 5/6 of your next matches and your rich owner might think wtf have I done and sack him it depends on how much patience he has and all though you started well you fell back and it didn’t take long for your owner to give him the sack

You are getting a little boring now! For a team floundering around mid-table with nothing to play for, let us concentrate on possible playoffs or autos before worrying about what may or may not happen in the summer.

Indeed, it is getting boring. I don't mind opposition fans coming on here but say what you have to say, be reasonable and don't start being an a**e.

Indeed, it is getting boring. I don't mind opposition fans coming on here but say what you have to say, be reasonable and don't start being an a**e.
He was alright till he started giving it the Billy big B*****s “ we’re a bigger club and have more ambition “

Always
Don't you usually end with ' hope you go up ' funny how that has changed. Anyway enjoy your 6th form coach ...sure he will be great ?

Well with Neil Critchley under 23 boss of Liverpool taking the Blackpool job.
Robinson will see the season out and I assume have some uneasy conversations with the management and depending which league we are in and what sort of funds and players needed.
So all to play for ,can't remember us being in the play offs in the league so top two for me as now a lot closer and looking at games remaining I don't see us being beat if we play to our potential and would seal a great season and hopefully some good news about the ground ?.

I wonder what KR thinks about Blackpool?
When Tiger said 'no' they simply moved onto somebody else ( when they could have waited to the end if the season as they are going nowhere).
So Blackpool weren't prepared to fight for KR, or KR wasnt really keen to move?

there's a lot of assumptions being made when the evidence to date contradicts it.

i have been beating the same drum about promotion opportunities need to be embraced not gambled with as there's no Guarantee they come along again anytime soon. They do not come across as shrewd Businessmen as far as the on pitch things go as January was a perfect opportunity to push on when promotion was staring us in the face and was a far better opportunity and to then hear they may well back Robbo in the summer when starting again from scratch is laughable.

I am also surprised some are taking the P**s out of Blackpool given some on here thought they would have a decent season and be right up there.As for comments of Fleetwood needing to go and leave things to the likes of us and Ipswich you expect that from fans of the Elite clubs not those in Lower League football and i'm quite surprised to read such things given our recent past.

there's a lot of assumptions being made when the evidence to date contradicts it.

i have been beating the same drum about promotion opportunities need to be embraced not gambled with as there's no Guarantee they come along again anytime soon. They do not come across as shrewd Businessmen as far as the on pitch things go as January was a perfect opportunity to push on when promotion was staring us in the face and was a far better opportunity and to then hear they may well back Robbo in the summer when starting again from scratch is laughable.

I am also surprised some are taking the P**s out of Blackpool given some on here thought they would have a decent season and be right up there.As for comments of Fleetwood needing to go and leave things to the likes of us and Ipswich you expect that from fans of the Elite clubs not those in Lower League football and i'm quite surprised to read such things given our recent past.
We are an elite club compared to Fleetwood!

You have been very consistent on this. Personally, I disagree. I don't think this seasons is up or bust.

it's not about up or bust though is it?

As a fan we all have the dream to see our side in the higher level, some of us have experienced this and then the downward spiral..Owners come and go usual promise much and deliver very little long term but the fans are the constant.
if an opportunity comes why take a risk rather than embrace it, people are panicking suggesting they don't want to see us hammered every week in the championship but this is no more a given as missing out and expecting/hoping it comes next season as neither is guaranteed but if you don't get there you'll never know...There was a real feelgood factor back at the club but many more seasons where we are or worse is not going to improve attracting new fans etc or have current fans believing that the suggested ambition is not just pie in the sky.
if the current guys are just waiting a retail complex even that with a shiny new stadium does not guarantee promotion on the pitch, you have no right to it but why if you're stating ambition and are shrewd businessmen would you dismiss it so lightly when the chance was there?
from where we were and with a feel good factor we've gone to chasing the pack with added pressure of not affording to drop points and let's not forget reaching the play offs is not a given you'll be promoted and like i said instead of embracing the opportunity with a few games remaining we all start from 0 as the next season begins.

Back
Top Bottom