Manager/Coach Karl Robinson - Will he walk

Blackpool fan here. First of all I wish you boys all the best this year and hope you get promotion. Best team we’ve seen this year. On the Robinson front. I don’t think it’s as dead in the water as has been made out. I understand talks have been going on for a couple of weeks now. And him wanting to move to the north west? I’m not to sure anyway
Well the piece about talks going on for two weeks would have been an illegal approach if what was said on Tuesday ie we’ve politely turned Blackpool down and Robinson allegedly didn’t know anything about it.cant see him wanting to relocate he is settled in the fake town his children are all in school...does he want all the upheaval?

Blackpool fan here. First of all I wish you boys all the best this year and hope you get promotion. Best team we’ve seen this year. On the Robinson front. I don’t think it’s as dead in the water as has been made out. I understand talks have been going on for a couple of weeks now. And him wanting to move to the north west? I’m not to sure anyway

Well if he does indeed want the move (I'm unsure he actually does I think he has used your club to get at our board to get their wallets out in the summer or he will be off) he is still in a contract so unless your board has got deep pockets and willing to meet are boards demands he isn't going anywhere.

Well the piece about talks going on for two weeks would have been an illegal approach if what was said on Tuesday ie we’ve politely turned Blackpool down and Robinson allegedly didn’t know anything about it.cant see him wanting to relocate he is settled in the fake town his children are all in school...does he want all the upheaval?
The bloke that’s bought Blackpool is a Blackpool fan. With plenty of money and ambition to match. We rejected big bids for Armand on transfer deadline who’s are top scorer, joint second in the league and out of contract in the summer

The bloke that’s bought Blackpool is a Blackpool fan. With plenty of money and ambition to match. We rejected big bids for Armand on transfer deadline who’s are top scorer, joint second in the league and out of contract in the summer
What’s that got to do with Robinson?

It would also be a question as to whether his wife would want to move as she has a successful business in Milton Keynes.

It would also be a question as to whether his wife would want to move as she has a successful business in Milton Keynes.

She has a shop in Buckingham too. Kids are settled, if it were a championship team with ambition I could understand the move.

She has a shop in Buckingham too. Kids are settled, if it were a championship team with ambition I could understand the move.
A think you need to do some research and have a look what’s going on at Blackpool

Robinson hasn’t had any reassurances from the board since this Blackpool business came out

He says he hasn’t said he doesn’t want another contract.

players are in discussion over contracts

no release clause 2022

needs better attendances but we must remain sustainable wants fans to come and enjoy them.

Matty Taylor and Marcy Browne are players Robinson wants

South of Spain ?for pre season

Robinson hasn’t had any reassurances from the board since this Blackpool business came out

He says he hasn’t said he doesn’t want another contract.

players are in discussion over contracts

no release clause 2022

needs better attendances but we must remain sustainable wants fans to come and enjoy them.

Matty Taylor and Marcy Browne are players Robinson wants

South of Spain ?for pre season
That’s all well and good. And listen like I said I hope you boys go up

He must be looking at what we’re doing/going to do and thinking that’s the ambition that’s needed. I believe you sold 2 of your best players transfer deadline day

they went but we all agree down here that those would be the 2 that we would! sell.
Fosu attitude problem
Baptiste injury prone 2 serious injuries in the last 2 yeasrs
So not really

How much we talking big compo? Small town fleetwood, good one
2 tears left on contract and what ever our rich board want in compo but that should be a drop in the ocean for your new owner and it would be backward step if he went to your club

they went but we all agree down here that those would be the 2 that we would! sell.
Fosu attitude problem
Baptiste injury prone 2 serious injuries in the last 2 yeasrs
So not really
Well fair enough. I believe we have more ambition and I think a lot of you know that to.i hope you push on and get playoffs

That was worth listening to then! .... tiger & the board according to KR have yet to assure him re mid and long term ambition. Im soooo reassured now :cautious:

He wants the supporters to turn up in numbers on saturday, yet hasnt confirmed he isnt going to walk, tell the supporters youre 100% staying KR, then you may get a response in additional numbers at the game?

A think you need to do some research and have a look what’s going on at Blackpool

I have its a dying seaside resort and you can't polish a turd comes to mind. Anyways Robbo was just on radio Ox phone in on about the pre season tour to the South of Spain in June so on that note he will be staying and has had the commitment from the board that was needed. Thanks for the kick up the a**e the board needed. Good luck for the rest of the season.

I have its a dying seaside resort and you can't polish a turd comes to mind. Anyways Robbo was just on radio Ox phone in on about the pre season tour to the South of Spain in June so on that note he will be staying and has had the commitment from the board that was needed. Thanks for the kick up the a**e the board needed. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Aye we’ll see in june wont we if you don’t go up. But all the best

Some good positive stuff while still a few uncertainties after the forum......and the next record played ' would I lie to you ' was an interesting choice ?

Back
Top Bottom