January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we surely cant let raglan go who else have we got especially if nelson goes or if anyone gets injured

we surely cant let raglan go who else have we got especially if nelson goes or if anyone gets injured
I’ve never understood why Raglan hasn’t featured more. Never, as far as I know or have seen, let us down and has done his bit on the few occasions he’s come on. Acted like an utter professional. But guess he’s not not what KR thinks we need. But do think it’s a risk if Nelson is off and there is no replacement lined up. It’s not Moushinho.

Raglan is not L1 standard. That’s why he’s off to an average league 2 side. We’ve got players on his level in back up and in the u23’s youth set up..

I’ve never understood why Raglan hasn’t featured more. Never, as far as I know or have seen, let us down and has done his bit on the few occasions he’s come on. Acted like an utter professional. But guess he’s not not what KR thinks we need. But do think it’s a risk if Nelson is off and there is no replacement lined up. It’s not Moushinho.
The only time i remember him being poor was November 2016 in away game against Shrewsbury. The only reason i remember it though is because he played Right Back.

All about getting that wage bill down....
Is that a bad thing if it was accurred debt on the club, for all your moaning rightly or wrongly spending money has to be put on someone’s bill, I don’t want people spending money to find it lumped on as club debt o find out later.

No
If you watch the extended highlights you'd see Ruffels was the one who whipped in a cross that was cleared and they broke down the pitch and scored.

I don’t care how many passes before the goal he was involved in. Simple fact is he did not get an assist for either goal.
An assist is where the player directly assists a player to a goal.
We have conceded too many goals. Too many of them come from our left hand side. Ruffles might be okay. But we need better than okay.

Is that a bad thing if it was accurred debt on the club, for all your moaning rightly or wrongly spending money has to be put on someone’s bill, I don’t want people spending money to find it lumped on as club debt o find out later.
Not neccessarily a bad thing so long as we dont leave ourselves short. I suspect with a tax bill to pay we may see more departures.

With no loans, we simply cant leave our squad threadbare.

But why would Robinson put up with it all? It’s Robinsons reputation that’s taking the hit for it. If you were a manager near the bottom of the table, getting all the stick for it, and powerless to have any real input yourself and not even allowed to make your own signings, you’d walk away wouldn’t you?

I think he's playing in the last chance saloon for his career as a manager. Another slab of stress on the man after he walked out of Charlton.......

I doubt he is not allowed to make his own signings (maybe not allowed all of them) btw.

Not neccessarily a bad thing so long as we dont leave ourselves short. I suspect with a tax bill to pay we may see more departures.

This month is a big one for the future of the club, hopefully get the HMRC issue sorted and get a few bodies in to keep us out of the relegation zone, this is going to be a long season one way or another.

Cant OxVox call an emergency meeting? WTF is going on. We aren't even filling the bench. At this rate we are going to have to take whoever Leeds want to send us, including from their U14s and womens team.

TBF to Leeds, all their teams are flying at the moment! IMG_0686.jpg I’d happily take a player or two from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom