Transfer News January 2018 Transfer Window Rumours

Read that 'Goal machine' Cody Cooke is being watched by Gillingham, Bradford, Grimsby and Northampton - With Gillingham said to be leading the race to sign the non-league Truro City player.
I'd be surprised if we hadn't been tracking him too, might be worth a punt?
Maybe we got our fingers burnt already with some of these non league players..premiership quality now folks

Read that 'Goal machine' Cody Cooke is being watched by Gillingham, Bradford, Grimsby and Northampton - With Gillingham said to be leading the race to sign the non-league Truro City player.
I'd be surprised if we hadn't been tracking him too, might be worth a punt?
I dont want our recruitment budget invested on "punts".:)

Is that all done and dusted or do we think there could be more incoming.

we still need a striker.
Do we actually need a striker though? Only 4 teams have scored more then us. It's our defence thats been disappointing. Main priority is a full back,striker not needed in my opinion we have Obika,Thomas,Henry,GVK,Mehmeti,Buckley Ricketts that all can play upfront.

• React
Reactions: Ian
We need a RB/LB. Assuming no one else goes out.

Aside from that, I would consider bringing Hemmings back, but know this is a divisive view.

C/f in r/b in good window. A few to go out mowatt Van Kessel maybe a c/h poss a couple more

Interesting we were in for Moore. Doesn’t necessarily mean we will sign a striker though. Perhaps we were in for the player instead of the position if you get me.

Give Mowatt a run at CM, preferably #10 in a diamond with Brannagan playing the Lunny deep playmaker.

He's a hell of a player when he finds form and doesn't play in a position that is remotely dependent on pace. Leeds player of the season a couple of years back in the Championship.

Mowatt was outstanding in centre mid - always looking to play forwards
and his passing was excellent both short and long. That’s his position,
easily, and he will keep his spot in the team on that display. He has a wand
of a left foot.

The free kick was in as soon as it left his boot.

Mowatt was outstanding in centre mid - always looking to play forwards
and his passing was excellent both short and long. That’s his position,
easily, and he will keep his spot in the team on that display. He has a wand
of a left foot.

The free kick was in as soon as it left his boot.
Yep, Mowatt has to play centre midfield, he is completely wasted out wide. I'd love to see Mowatt and Ledson play together.

Probably unlikely now. Maybe Mowatt and Brannagan.

Back
Top Bottom