Transfer News January 2018 Transfer Window Rumours

Yes they are some of our better times in the last 2 decades but yes the poor performances have outweighed what MAPP had achieved and the first half of this season has been pretty poor.
The crux of it all is no one knows where the club Ian going DE has been pretty quiet in fact haven’t heard a thing, the club is it in turmoil? No I don’t think so is the club starting to struggle financially? Yes I think it is, an I worried? Yes I am. Is that wrong to think that? No

Is there a limit to how many times you can ask, and then answer, a question to yourself within a paragraph? Apparently not.

How is it shelling out baz ?

Come on, in the same breath ur having a go at eales for not splashing the cash but bringing in ricketts on loan as the cheap option.

Ur then saying Thomas is splashing the cash bringing in a winger on loan from a smaller team than we have ?
He’s sorry misread thought he bought him but surprised he didn’t opt for Shrewsbury but Maybe Northampton offered more in the same way Blackburn have done with Jack Payne

How is the club blocking the moves you tool? Pep has clearly said Ledson can leave for the right price. Pretty sure we don't get the whole of the transfer fee aswell, I'm sure Everton get some of it aswell.

As for Eastwood we're not going to allow a number 1 to leave without a replacement lined up.

Yeah let's hope so.

Looks like Ledson is leaving, 1.3 m pluss add on’s

I reckon that £1.3M plus add ons is a decent fee for RL. I hope that he stays but after the original £0.5M offer I thought that £1M plus add ons was about right, so if true it is a good amount.

Not in the squad today I believe Preston have upped their offer, but they may not be the only ones who are looking to sign him
They're not the only team, an unnamed championship club have also expressed interest in him aswell.

I’m imaging Sheffield United are among those who’ve expressed an interest.

Speaking of the Blades, there’s an interview with Big Sam in the Times today in which he named Wilder as one of the next generation of managers of his ilk. Praise from Caesar!

Back
Top Bottom