General Ivo Pekalski

I agree thats very harsh on the youth team to make DT train with them.

And of course ur theory of him keeping all pep’s signings out of the team totally ignores the fact that moushino plays every game, richardinho, mehmeti and Gino have all featured under kr.

Got to admit though Dave, it was extremely odd to leave out Ricardinho in favour of Buckley-Ricketts, and his decision only seemed to change when noises were being made by the fans. Yes, DT hasn’t been the best, but still not good to isolate players who at times gave their best even if their best was shite.

Hes fit but Robinson is determined to keep all of Pep's players out the team so he has a ready made excuse waiting. His hand was forced with Richardinho. He has also made DT train with the youth team. Shameful from him to treat a senior pro like that. Yet the club still use DT in their community work.

I don’t believe he is fit, well he wasn’t when I asked him last week.

I agree thats very harsh on the youth team to make DT train with them.

And of course ur theory of him keeping all pep’s signings out of the team totally ignores the fact that moushino plays every game, richardinho, mehmeti and Gino have all featured under kr.

Got to admit though Dave, it was extremely odd to leave out Ricardinho in favour of Buckley-Ricketts, and his decision only seemed to change when noises were being made by the fans. Yes, DT hasn’t been the best, but still not good to isolate players who at times gave their best even if their best was shite.

Not that odd, on first glance coming in asb was probably right up in line with Robinson’s plans youth, pace from a top club. What’s good is he has looked at him and decided then same as the rest of us. As for Dwight, I should imagine there has been something else go on there, u don’t send a player to train with the youth just because he’s not very good. If he even has at all, hardly the most reliable source is it
Isn't it more likely that given DT involvement with community youth progs that it is a bit of giving training rather than any kind of punishment..if true...spy drone at the ready

You'll have to trust me:

This is what you said in the New Manager thread......

“it is Gerrard trust me”

You also said in the same thread......

Bellamy will be Peterborough manager”

You like to portray yourself as someone ‘in the know’ but the truth is you are not, you’re just guessing. Every now and again a lucky guess will come true, but on the whole they don’t.

You started a thread about Tommy Robinson, now there’s a Robinson you can relate to, I see you are big fan of his, just about your level.

You may have a passing interest in Oxford United, but you don’t support them, not in the true sense of the word.

You are a s**t stirring troll.

Saturday is a busy day tweeting shite for that tinpot agency he is the teaboy for, you would think he would get a proper job paying money in McDonalds, KFC etc rather than intern for free at a dodgy here today gone tomorrow outfit.

Think he failed the entrance exam for the erstwhile establishments you have mentioned.

Never answers any of mine directly Borneto beyellow.A bit like 1 or 2 others who like to slate the club,love putting out negative stuff but when questioned won’t or can’t back it up.

He'll obviously never play for us.
Unlike most of the other Pep dross he had a decent CV.
So (genuine question) for those that saw him play pre season. Did he look as though he would be any good? And if not, why not? Ta.

He'll obviously never play for us.
Unlike most of the other Pep dross he had a decent CV.
So (genuine question) for those that saw him play pre season. Did he look as though he would be any good? And if not, why not? Ta.

He didn’t play in pre-season as far as I’m aware. Injured his knee during his first training session!

I thought he played a couple of pre season games? Could be wrong though

He injured his knee a couple of days after joining us. Only games in a yellow shirt the ones at Oxford City (senior cup?) and a couple of development games...

Back
Top Bottom