Ex Player Ivo Pekalaski farmed out ....

He didn’t say he was crap, he implied he was not fit enough to play his preferred style. I got the impression he was Peps big signing

Crikey, he must have been really unfit when you look at our current crop.

I was only thinking the other day how bad that player must have been that wouldn’t run, especially when you see what we’ve ended up with!!

Crikey, he must have been really unfit when you look at our current crop.

I was only thinking the other day how bad that player must have been that wouldn’t run, especially when you see what we’ve ended up with!!
That said player mentioned on other thread prob. Could do the test but didn't see why he should ..a big difference whilst all who signed .it was prob. Part of medical

Ivo in the starting lineup in the Baltic Cup U21 tournament against my "other" club (Union Berlin) today.
Would have gone along and watched had some absolute farking numpty not screwed the pooch at work, leaving me to work on a bank holiday...

Ivo in the starting lineup in the Baltic Cup U21 tournament against my "other" club (Union Berlin) today.
Would have gone along and watched had some absolute farking numpty not screwed the pooch at work, leaving me to work on a bank holiday...

Are you a vet? :ROFLMAO:

Union made hard work of beating Ingolstadt on Monday.

Union made hard work of beating Ingolstadt on Monday.

You think? I thought we should have been three or four up at half time...wouldn't have flattered them at all. Letting in the 2-1 and having 10 minutes of heart attack football is absolutely standard with us mind.

Union giving Halmstads an absolute shoeing by the way. 3-0 at half time and hit the post twice.

You think? I thought we should have been three or four up at half time...wouldn't have flattered them at all. Letting in the 2-1 and having 10 minutes of heart attack football is absolutely standard with us mind.

Union giving Halmstads an absolute shoeing by the way. 3-0 at half time and hit the post twice.

Some of the misses in the 1st half were shockers. Not the most convincing penalty either. I did laugh at the commentators on BT, bigging up the Ingolstadt squad as the 3rd most valuable behind the relegated sides at the start of the 1st half and they then got torn apart.

Back
Top Bottom