General Ivo Pekalski

Hes fit but Robinson is determined to keep all of Pep's players out the team so he has a ready made excuse waiting. His hand was forced with Richardinho. He has also made DT train with the youth team. Shameful from him to treat a senior pro like that. Yet the club still use DT in their community work.

Would an excuse be to play them? "not my players" common excuse. I'd say moving them out the picture and picking the team with players that are rated fairly highly is pretty poor PR and don't you think that all he's good at is PR? Im confused.

Also The club can get DT to do what they want within his contract and employment law... He is an employee.

Would an excuse be to play them? "not my players" common excuse. I'd say moving them out the picture and picking the team with players that are rated fairly highly is pretty poor PR and don't you think that all he's good at is PR? Im confused.

Also The club can get DT to do what they want within his contract and employment law... He is an employee.
Because that's working brilliantly so far isn't it. How many points have Faz and Robinson achieved since pep left? Maybe pep was the man

Because that's working brilliantly so far isn't it. How many points have Faz and Robinson achieved since pep left? Maybe pep was the man

Maybe, but maybe not. We'll never know! That's the thing with football. Players, managers, coaches, kit men, tea ladies... they can all get sacked. It happens. Especially to managers. It's not a nice part of the game but it's a part of the game.

At some point KR will get sacked or leave as well and I look forward to the MK Dons troll. Hopefully he/she offers more and be a bit more fun

W
Hes fit but Robinson is determined to keep all of Pep's players out the team so he has a ready made excuse waiting. His hand was forced with Richardinho. He has also made DT train with the youth team. Shameful from him to treat a senior pro like that. Yet the club still use DT in their community work.

More claptrap you’re a w****r aren’t you

Is Dwight Tiendalli represented by the same management company/agent as Pep? In fact are any other of Pep's summer signings represented by them? Global Premier Sports somethingorother isn't it?
I understand that there are at least 3 or 4 players under their "management" , but I don't know which they are

Having seen the rest of your clients signings attempt to play foootball I am glad I won’t have to witness one more, bit going by the others I am guessing he has the pace of a snail or the touch of a donkey, or perhaps both?

Again the present players are performing so well who needs any replacements. Keep this form up and everyone will be watching the team in league 2

The results had turned to s**t under Clotet by the end, pretend that they hadn’t to protect your client all you like but everyone forced to watch the useless shite he bought knows that. But then you know nothing about football it’s just what your admin job involves, can’t expect the tea boy to be an expert.

Again the present players are performing so well who needs any replacements. Keep this form up and everyone will be watching the team in league 2

Inbred fan why do you want us in L2 just to be embarrassed by us taking six points ofbyou numptys

Last edited:
With all due respect I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

You certainly have a huge agenda and are here to stir things up. I assume that you don't go to games and don't support OUFC despite your handle...

Saturday is a busy day tweeting shite for that tinpot agency he is the teaboy for, you would think he would get a proper job paying money in McDonalds, KFC etc rather than intern for free at a dodgy here today gone tomorrow outfit.

Back
Top Bottom