Ivo Pekalski

Does anybody think that Clive comes across a little like zach?
In professional sports, a franchise player is an athlete who is not simply the best player on their team, but one that the team can build their "franchise" around for the foreseeable future.
For that to happen with Ivo he'll have to have a lot less injuries that in his career so far
That a fair point.

Posting this here as it's kind of relevant ( injured players returning) I was under the impression that Charlie Raglan would be in contention for first team duties around Christmas time, it all seems to have gone a bit quiet. I wondered if anybody has heard the latest on his progress?

Posting this here as it's kind of relevant ( injured players returning) I was under the impression that Charlie Raglan would be in contention for first team duties around Christmas time, it all seems to have gone a bit quiet. I wondered if anybody has heard the latest on his progress?

From the Bradford preview:

Agon Mehmeti is back in contention after a hamstring problem while Charlie Raglan and Sam Long are both likely to be available from the new year, leaving just Rob Hall, Curtis Nelson and Ivo Pekalski on the sidelines.

On the bench tonight I believe.

Andrew Proctor teasing that someone is back out on grass - is this he?

Either him or Rothwell, suspect it is IVO though. We're going to have a completely different team at the end of the month. The likes of Pekalski,Rothwell,Raglan and Brannagan all contesting for places aswell as Hall coming back the competition will be strong.

Either him or Rothwell, suspect it is IVO though. We're going to have a completely different team at the end of the month. The likes of Pekalski,Rothwell,Raglan and Brannagan all contesting for places aswell as Hall coming back the competition will be strong.

Looks like the boots of Rothwell

Add Mehmeti to that list.

Looks like the boots of Rothwell

Dunno why but when I saw it I assumed it was Eastwood

given the lack of effort in the embarrassing capitulation v Wigan at home, appeared to me the entire squad had been 'back on grass' on 23 December ----seemed they'd ALL been smoking extra strong skunk and had more at half time :cautious:

Check the calf muscles........ thats him!

Back
Top Bottom