Sam Baldock -
Elliot Moore -
Marcus Brown -

Thought it would be good to start this as will be crucial for the run in:-

James Henry -
Sam Baldock -
Elliot Moore -
Marcus Brown -
So does anyone have any updates to share?
Also, how is Ciaron Brown. If he’s injured will the Morecambe game go ahead next Saturday? BBC and others are showing that the game is still on, whereas the MK game is showing as postponed due to international call ups on the BBC Website.
On the Rad Ox interview after the game the interviewer suggested that the game would go ahead if Brown was injured. Robinson quipped that he’d put Brown on the plane himself if he had to.
This could have a major bearing on our season.

I guess we’ve got 2 weeks before our next game, what’s going on with James Henry, is he still injured?

Don't forget Brown has only just come back in after having Covid last week. Wes Burns out ran Williams countless times and is rapid.

And KR later said he had a twinge - calf possibly? I had just assumed it was cramp at the time when he needed treatment a couple of times before coming off.

And KR later said he had a twinge - calf possibly? I had just assumed it was cramp at the time when he needed treatment a couple of times before coming off.

Hopefully Moore will be back within 2 weeks to bolster the defence.

Saw Marcus with his lady in the directors box getting earwigged by an old guy, no good at lip reading but it looked like the shake of the head said more than words, I guess he is preparing for next season, anything else is a bonus.

James Henry - Official site preview of Ipswich said James Henry was back, so maybe not quite ready to be in the squad.

Sam Baldock - 10th March wording was "Sam Baldock has got a significant knee injury. He will be re-scanned in two to three weeks to see how far down the line that is, but it is significant" >>> https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...aldock-marcus-browne-billy-bodin-james-henry/

Elliot Moore - 1st March was described as "minimum four weeks, we think, but we’re still waiting for a clear reading. It can be anything from six to eight weeks as well" >>> https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/19958724.oxford-united-boss-karl-robinson-elliott-moore-injury/

Marcus Browne - In the same article as Baldock - "Marcus Browne will be very similar, a significant amount of time."

I do find it annoying we didn’t introduce Browne more gently to first team action. 20 mins as a sub and then a full game. I know it’s easy with hindsight, but given he had been out so long amazed we didn’t build it up more gradually with appearances from the bench.

James Henry - Official site preview of Ipswich said James Henry was back, so maybe not quite ready to be in the squad.

Sam Baldock - 10th March wording was "Sam Baldock has got a significant knee injury. He will be re-scanned in two to three weeks to see how far down the line that is, but it is significant" >>> https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...aldock-marcus-browne-billy-bodin-james-henry/

Elliot Moore - 1st March was described as "minimum four weeks, we think, but we’re still waiting for a clear reading. It can be anything from six to eight weeks as well" >>> https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/19958724.oxford-united-boss-karl-robinson-elliott-moore-injury/

Marcus Browne - In the same article as Baldock - "Marcus Browne will be very similar, a significant amount of time."
Those four plus Gorrin are half of a really good team! Though presumably the other teams have injuries too

I do find it annoying we didn’t introduce Browne more gently to first team action. 20 mins as a sub and then a full game. I know it’s easy with hindsight, but given he had been out so long amazed we didn’t build it up more gradually with appearances from the bench.
It's not even that it was easy with hindsight, there was foresight. Robinson's comments on Browne's injury are ridiculous if you ask me and I'm a big Robinson fan. He essentially said that he knew it was a risk to play him twice in four days (after a year out) as they knew about the hamstring but that in many ways it paid off as it gave others a rest!!

Realistically, none are going to be back fit save for any playoffs.

It’s worrying as have some decent players out, let’s hope we can get into the playoffs and then anything can happen.

I think the plan was to take him off after an hour but he pulled up just before...

I feel like if we can get Henry & Moore back asap then we can return to 433.

Stevens
Long McNally Moore Seddon
Henry Kane Brannagan
Sykes Taylor Whyte

Then you’d have the likes of Williams, Bodin, McGuane, Holland, Winnall off the bench.

Sounds like Baldock, Browne & Gorrin won’t be seen again this season. Let’s hope we tie Baldock up for next season asap.

I feel like if we can get Henry & Moore back asap then we can return to 433.

Stevens
Long McNally Moore Seddon
Henry Kane Brannagan
Sykes Taylor Whyte

Then you’d have the likes of Williams, Bodin, McGuane, Holland, Winnall off the bench.

Sounds like Baldock, Browne & Gorrin won’t be seen again this season. Let’s hope we tie Baldock up for next season asap.
Henry could also play behind the striker in our current formation. Can’t help thinking we need to give Seddon another chance, it’s not fair to keep Williams in that unfamiliar position

Back
Top Bottom