Manager/Coach If many feel so strongly ,what would you do to let the board know enough is enough?

How should we now show the board and kr our feelings?

• Arranged pitch protest

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Far more vocal during games, with clear message?

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • A late arrival into the game/early walk out

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • No chanting agreement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Petition

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Do nothing?

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
Enough people know me (easily done when you post under your own name) to know I’m not a troll 👍🏻

Exactly, you post under your own name.

When your posts on here are completely different to what you say to people off here then that’s troll behaviour for me.

Exactly, you post under your own name.

When your posts on here are completely different to what you say to people off here then that’s troll behaviour for me.
I’m not sure they differ that much to be honest? I’ve said for a long time that Robinson should have gone after the Wycombe home game?

What we think doesn`t matter to the board the bigger picture and the ££££`s is what they want.

However, when "they" ask for us to email councillors to push their business plan through the weight shifts........... if we were to not do such they might get twitchy.

Withhold buying ST`s next season?

Emailing saying you won`t buy a ST, matchday ticket or diddly else?

If we turn the tap off goodwill off they might just get a hint....

I’m not sure they differ that much to be honest? I’ve said for a long time that Robinson should have gone after the Wycombe home game?

Do you think he’s leaving the club in a horrendous way squad wise deliberately for his departure this summer? 😉

What we think doesn`t matter to the board the bigger picture and the ££££`s is what they want.

However, when "they" ask for us to email councillors to push their business plan through the weight shifts........... if we were to not do such they might get twitchy.

Withhold buying ST`s next season?

Emailing saying you won`t buy a ST, matchday ticket or diddly else?

If we turn the tap off goodwill off they might just get a hint....
Problem with that is that if they turn the tap off and scrap plans for a new stadium then there may no longer be an Oxford United.
In a way they have us by the B*****s 🙈

Do you think he’s leaving the club in a horrendous way squad wise deliberately for his departure this summer? 😉
I’d say he knew it was last chance saloon and has left us with a poor squad just like Ferguson did with Man U yes.
Problem for Robinson is if the board do keep him on then he has a lot of work to turn it around which might be the reason why we saw the transfer window just gone.

Think we need to bite it. Give the board respect as they are covering a huge running deficit. They will sort it in the summer if not before.

Think we need to bite it. Give the board respect as they are covering a huge running deficit. They will sort it in the summer if not before.
As I said, the board hold all the cards regarding our future so it’s one thing turning against the manager but turning against the board could lead us into dangerous territory. They are the ones putting the money in to cover losses year on year and without them then we may not have a new stadium. If that falls through then we are in a very very dark place as a club who don’t have a ground to play in come 2026.
The change of manager will come but it will be on them when they pull the trigger.

Problem with that is that if they turn the tap off and scrap plans for a new stadium then there may no longer be an Oxford United.
In a way they have us by the B*****s 🙈

As I said what we think doesn`t matter to the board.
The money is being invested based on a return (new stadium).
If the prospects of that stumbling loom large they will cut their losses and move on.

Then we are fecked but KR might be gone...... 🤷‍♂️

Supporters "through the turnstiles" are almost an inconvenience in the modern world of football, another seesaw that has tipped to far the other way.

If TW and GF keep to their word (at the last FF in iffley) there should be another live , open FF due soon. IMO thats the right time and place to make feelings known and to ask 'difficult' questions too.

Though as far as Im aware, the next open n live FF- With plenty of advance notice- has yet to be forthcoming. Over to @OUSP Secretary & @OxVox to press the powers that be to sort and announce a date then?

If TW and GF keep to their word (at the last FF in iffley) there should be another live , open FF due soon. IMO thats the right time and place to make feelings known and to ask 'difficult' questions too.

Though as far as Im aware, the next open n live FF- With plenty of advance notice- has yet to be forthcoming. Over to @OUSP Secretary & @OxVox to press the powers that be to sort and announce a date then?
They are probably desperately scanning the fixtures to see when the (most likely) next three points are going to come and book it just after that 😁

Maybe next week just after Cambridge would have been a decent bet…? 🤞

That’s the problem when you keep putting poll after poll up, people won’t take them seriously 😊
Smacks of continuously changing the question,until you achieve the answer you want.
Reality is, it makes no difference - no one’s listening .

That’s the problem when you keep putting poll after poll up, people won’t take them seriously 😊
I have one poll. People also look to use them to put to paper what they really think, but tell people different. You and others within your group say loudly clown should go, yet vote for him to remain manager in the polls. Baffling really why?
You clearly believe he should stay on why say otherwise, stand up for your ideal.

[QUOTE="Sarge, post: 657882]

Though as far as Im aware, the next open n live FF- With plenty of advance notice- has yet to be forthcoming. Over to @OUSP .Secretary & @OxVox to press the powers that be to sort and announce a date then?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, this was promised and re-stated when we met TW last month, as part of our discussion on the poor level of fan engagement. We've chased up and hope a date will be announced soon.

@OUSP Secretary

The Saturday lunchtime before the Derby game would be ideal. Or the Cheltenham one. Both games in March.

No reason why he can’t be held in the conference centre / bar at the ground.

Will see a big turnout then instead of the last one

No chanting don't we do that anyway most home games are like going to the library
Which is a real concern if end up in a relegation fight. Little singing coming from the East Stand at the moment