Manager/Coach If many feel so strongly ,what would you do to let the board know enough is enough?

How should we now show the board and kr our feelings?

• Arranged pitch protest

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Far more vocal during games, with clear message?

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • A late arrival into the game/early walk out

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • No chanting agreement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Petition

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Do nothing?

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Mellowyellow

There seems to be a disparage between those on this forum that are 100% kr out and the reaction at games. With talk earlier of a new contract, is it enough to say I wont renew my season ticket next year. If so many people feel it is time for kr to go why was Saturday so quiet? It simply doesn't figure.

Were so many people as complacent towards the end of the kassam regime? Do we talk a good game but then go quiet. You cant have it both ways. Do we allow the club to feel all is ok, as they read, give him more time/heads in the sand brigade/Happy Clapper posts, which seem to be a minority, or is there more we can do?

Presumably if you feel that strongly, you have written to Tim Williams?
Why don't you encourage others to do the same?

I think that you have to accept that many supporters that go to the games want to see us win and will find that during the game, supporting the team is the best way to help on that.

More Poles on this forum than in Poland.

Simple Chanting throughout the game of KR OUT, and Banners!

Although I don’t think tomorrow would be a good time to do it, because of the ocassion. Only at full time.

The message will get across, but it needs unity!

I've stopped attending. The best form of protest would be the one that gets the most notice from the board with the minimum effect on the team. An enormous banner in the North Stand facing the directors box, or a sign visible over the fence?

The board clearly couldn't give a rats a**e what we think, so not sure anything will make a difference.

Can't understand not attending as I support Oxford not KR and always will support the team.
I couldn't sit at home,go shopping etc instead .
Get behind the team during the match but KR out half time/ full time especially.
March up Headington Hill ,that may have been tried before then come back to the Cookoo Lane and try and keep protest going !!

I think it would carry more weight if you corresponded by letter rather than email, but you are of course then left open to the vagaries of the UK postal service.

Yes. You are right. But as The Immortal Bunting states - "Pens are too light,
Take a chisel to write."

Keep taking the tablets, Mr Williams.

I won't waste my energy. If it was going to happen it would of happened, so I might as well out my efforts into at least trying to have a positive influence in our relegation battle.

Difficult if you've paid for a season ticket though.
Suck it up for a couple more months

Then do not renew your season ticket, while he still in charge, season-ticket holders, are the ones with all the power here