Manager/Coach If many feel so strongly ,what would you do to let the board know enough is enough?

How should we now show the board and kr our feelings?

• Arranged pitch protest

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Far more vocal during games, with clear message?

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • A late arrival into the game/early walk out

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • No chanting agreement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Petition

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Do nothing?

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
I won't waste my energy. If it was going to happen it would of happened, so I might as well out my efforts into at least trying to have a positive influence in our relegation battle.
Correct. It’s all too late now. We’re stuck with him until the end of the season at least, and a depressing battle against relegation with those giants of League One; Forest Green, Cheltenham , Accrington and Cambridge.
Too mind-bogglingly depressing to think about.
That man is killing the club.

With the chairman and CEO we have I’m not sure if anything we did as a protest would be noticed…..now if we were able to add sack the board in with the Robbo out chants then they might.

With the Argyle game billed as a tribute to Joey I doubt we’ll see or hear much in the way of dissent towards Robinson. Possibly afterwards if our winless streak continues.

With the Argyle game billed as a tribute to Joey I doubt we’ll see or hear much in the way of dissent towards Robinson. Possibly afterwards if our winless streak continues.
KR will get a free hit tomorrow. I think - quite rightly - that everyone has too much respect for the Beauchamp family to allow thing to spill over into anything ugly.

I just hope that KR has enough awareness to just keep his head down and concentrate on the job he’s paid to do. Tomorrows events are not about him in any way, shape or form

if... IF! Argyle will win. Robbo will blame the grass or the wind or transitioning or some sh!te. The board won't do anything. F*** Robbo and F*** THE board.

KR will get a free hit tomorrow. I think - quite rightly - that everyone has too much respect for the Beauchamp family to allow thing to spill over into anything ugly.

I just hope that KR has enough awareness to just keep his head down and concentrate on the job he’s paid to do. Tomorrows events are not about him in any way, shape or form

100% this. I don’t wanna see Robinson doing his walk on pre match applauding the fans like he was in WWF 🤼‍♀️ 🤬

I really doubt that KR has the sensitivity not to try to take take advantage of tomorrow - I hope someone at the club senior to him has had a word to make sure that he has.

I've said this before, but the fact is that we're never getting hammered by anyone. There's a lot of talent in this squad - small as it is - and if it was properly organized, we'd still be eyeing the playoffs. But as it is, we're huffing and puffing our way to mostly close defeats or uninspired points.

And because none of us want to go down, when the game's close, there's still that impetus to cheer the team on to try and get something from it.

The only time we've been drubbed this season was at Ipswich - but that was on the back of a ten game unbeaten run, so bad timing for protests.

But if we go three goals down again to anyone over the rest of the season, my bet is that's when you're going to hear the clear, unadulterated angry message. The Mark Wright/Orient 2001 treatment.

Where's the option for boycotting next season?

He’s already started today on iFollow.

Not that strong opinion at all really! Not many votes.

Couple of things, by people keep connecting Robinson with tomorrows tribute to Joey are the only ones making it about Robinson.

As for season tickets, I buy one every season (I haven’t gone to a home game yet due to finances caused by strike action) but I do that as a way of supporting the club. I understand people have every right to not buy one but it will affect how much the club are willing to spend on new players next season. If we want to be a sustainable club then season ticket sales are massive. I’m sure there are better ways to show discontent without damaging the club.

Couple of things, by people keep connecting Robinson with tomorrows tribute to Joey are the only ones making it about Robinson.

As for season tickets, I buy one every season (I haven’t gone to a home game yet due to finances caused by strike action) but I do that as a way of supporting the club. I understand people have every right to not buy one but it will affect how much the club are willing to spend on new players next season. If we want to be a sustainable club then season ticket sales are massive. I’m sure there are better ways to show discontent without damaging the club.
…” club willing to spend on new players next season…”. Er, perhaps Robinson shouldn’t have p*ssed away all the money we had 12 months ago. But nice effort to switch the blame to the fans there, Steve!

…” club willing to spend on new players next season…”. Er, perhaps Robinson shouldn’t have p*ssed away all the money we had 12 months ago. But nice effort to switch the blame to the fans there, Steve!

Don’t rise to it.

He’s a troll.

I'd start by petitioning the board to make sure that 'Other - State in thread' is an option in all future yellowsforum polls of multiple choice.

If they can't sort that, I have no hope they'll be able to fix anything else.

No blame on the fans at all. I completely understand why people wouldn’t want to get a season ticket and everyone has their reasons. I was just pointing out the implications it has on the club.

The whole budget wasn’t spent this season and the board actually stopped Robinson from wasting any more of it hence why we only have loans in the latest window.